Reviews for Relative Peace
Nysk chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
A shame you have not continued this story
grandmaster chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Why do nearly all the good fanfics die before finishing?
Teiichi chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
This is a very well thought out and planed fic very few errors in grammer I only have two complantes one tomue or whaterver her name is should have some serius dought and try to bring them up with nabiki to show just how bad her desire is to hate ranma and twoIt needs to be updated
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
I really enjoyed your story! You did a great job with everything! Aw geez, I'm gushing. Ah well, please continue! I'm dyin to know what happens next? What will Kasumi do?
Sakura Kuonji chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Hey, this is Eric on my sister's thing. Great story! I'd read the next couple parts, but my sister's screaming at me to get off the computer. Keep up the good work!
Lavender Gaia chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Hi! Ok, I know I said I was going to sleep, but I thought I would finish reading this first. You are worse then me when it comes to updating! I hope you finish this soon. I wanna know what happens next. I'm a big Nabiki fan, but I think you portrayed her well here. You'd better continue this!
Kachan chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
wow, loved that fic so much! But looking at your last update date I'm quite positive that you've given up on it(?) Please tell me I'm wrong! This is just too good to leave it at this!
Christina chapter 3 . 10/15/2002
I like this story-Are you ever going to write anymore to it?
Unkown chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
i rally want u to finish this story

immediatley!it was sOo good!please finish soon!
Lipana chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
It was Nabiki's interference all along why just when Ranma & Akane started getting close, they would usually get interrupted ? Wow. I'm seeing a LOT of sexual tension here, so how about raising the rating? (I'm such a hentai)
Chu chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Wow... More! Now!
nakigoe-chan chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
I love all of your stories, but this one is almost definetly my favorite. I find Ranma and Akane far more romantic when they have obsticals such as this to overcome (and of course I adore them together), and though Nabiki is my favorite female cast member (and in my fics I usually place her as more of a matchmaker), I can't bring myself to hate you for making her do this - your writing style is too beautiful. Please, don't make us wait so long for the next part!
Exodus chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
Hey this is a pretty good fic.

I had a thought of how Ranma might take the current development. Sure he's going to be depressed and all but he could use this to convince himself that he was better off without Akane.

How you say? Ranma is innocent and he knows it but Akane never even gave him a chance to explain of course neither did anyone else but if anyone should have it should have been her.

It's easy to see that Akane does NOT trust him and you can't have a relationship without both parties trusting each other. If Ranma see's this he could take it as a sign to move on.

Weather or not he ends up with Akane is up to you.

Hope to see the next chapter soon.
O chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
Really suberb writing (as usual) ! I really cant wait to see how this evolves. My one piece of critisism is that perhaps Nabiki having som "hidden reason" to HATE Ranma would have been more plausible than the "protect the family from Bad Influence"-idea. I mean if she DOES like Ranma (at least a little...)then she might have found a less harsh way of getting him out of Akanes life.

Well, it works this way too so this is just my "2 cents" opinion. Anyway, the story is "fab", keep writing !
Wharpt chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
I have to wonder... Who's gonna beat up on Nabiki more; Ranma, or Akane? And, if I were Ranma, I'd take Shampoo to Tofu for a second opinion! So, bring it on! Countdown to Chapter four begins five minutes ago!