Reviews for You Ever Dance With The Devil In Pale Moonlight?
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow, wonderful story. The whole time, though, I thought you were gonna somehow relate it back to Bad Day at Black Rock. You should set it near there if you decide to write a sequel. "I'm Batman!"... "Yeah, Dean. You're Batman."
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
that line is one of the best movie lines ever! great story, I am wishing I could see Dean in, anyway, I would love to see a second chapter!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Do the second chapter It'll be great and I'll be there.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Awesome idea, and great thought on why our beloved Sammy is afraid of clowns... though I doubt Season 3 Sam would act like Sam had at the beginning of Season 2, now he'd probably just shoot first and ask questions later. You should make the next chapter contrast with the newest Batman film, The Dark Knight, staring the late great Heath Ledger as the Joker.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Yes please I'd like a second chapter. Phoebe
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Awesome story and I would definitely love to see a second chapter to it. Loved that this one was a WeeChester and I never once considered that Sammy would have been scared by the movie until you brought up Sam's fear of clowns and the Joker-I forgot about the Joker being one of the bad guys!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Dean in tights! Damn you for putting that image in my head.

Hells yes, write the sequel!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2