Reviews for Pulp Free, But Extra Blobbish
Guest X chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Sweet lord, I read this is the morning, and my chest was sore for the rest of the day because I was laughing so hard. I've read all of your stories, and they are truly adorable.
Freakazette Raven chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ha! Too funny! I luvs it! Write some more! :D

ok peace out suckas!

~FR.

HUGGBEES!
i dont have an account chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Dude, you totally have to make a sequel. With everybody (including Imaginary Friends), we know how they react, they laugh and laugh and laugh, but with Bloo... oh, that's just a barrel of fun. ) Great work!
Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Ouch. ACid trip much?
Oceangoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
LOL, this was so funny! I loved the part where Madame Foster opens the fridge :D
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Alana: lol oh my god that's just too much lol
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh god, that was utterly crackish. XD You have to write more like that! Bloo getting "high" on laughing gas? Thinking he's ORANGE juice? That's just... well, unique for one thing, and hilarious for another! I mean, really! You have to write a LOT more psuedo-crack like this! XD I love the last line: "Um... he kinda...see, he sorta wants to stay fresh for breakfast tomorrow morning..." XD I can imagine Bloo waking up in the fridge after the trip... "Whoah. What happened yesterday?" O.o

S.B.n
lovova chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh, my god...this was more pitiful then it was funny, but I'm not complaining! Wonderful!

Sorry I havn't been reviewing. I'm a fair weather fan, and only recently got back into Fosters. I'll go check out your other works now. Great job!
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Crazy insane this one. Bloo gets into laughing glass and goes bonkers? What? heheh.

Serves the blob right for constantly driving his housemates crazy.

The best thing to do was stick him in the fridge? *snorts* Funny.

Poor Frankie probebly thought Mac was gonna be a little angry or something.

Thanks for posting, amusing as hell. Keep writing.

Liz
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
"...like a redheaded jaws of life." XD I don't know why, but that imagery just absolutely cracks me up. As well as all of Bloo's hallucinations. Geez, as I type this, I'm STILL laughing...as I've been saying all along, when it comes to comedy, no matter HOW bizarre, you are an absolute GENIUS.
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Ha. Suppose I would be jumpy too, if I thought I was a glass of orange juice... Cute, keep it up.
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Funny and really weird! I mean really weird.
keth1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Where do you found the time to make this funny next?
Ziggon chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was very very funny, well done! I feel it was a little wordy sometimes, but nothing that distracts too much from the story.
Amalockh chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Sad to say, I'd probably think the same thing if I were exposed to THAT much laughing gas...

Tangy and Funny. End of Story. LOL

I'll probably go have myself some Orange Juice...

-AX