Reviews for Doctor Who and the Tangled Web
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dardrian Breynt chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
So, I've just finished re-reading through Great Eclipse, Ties That Bind, and, of course, this. And I adore it as much now as I did when I first read it. I love love love your writing, the depth of your universe. It is amazing.

Sorry, I'm crap at reviews.
SeanHicks4 chapter 30 . 11/19/2011
I hate to say it, but I'm still a little leary of the male slash moments and adding Rose makes it less weird to me. Your stories are all well written despite the intial dislike I felt from that male slash stuff. Your depection of the Doctor seems to be a good into to 'Doctor Who' for newbs, but that might just be because if I have seen any episodes it would only be bits and pieces from BBCAmerica. The way you humanised Rich/Riddick a little more than most making him almost nice rather than a hardened criminal turned reluctant-/anti-hero is an interesting difference too. Guess I'll look into the other stories, like that one you mentioned spoilers of the 3way relationship in, you got posted now...
Miststalker chapter 30 . 8/20/2011
I just found your verse and I have to say it's one of the most enthralling crossovers I've read in a long time. I do hope that it continues to be so, I'll be putting you in favorites and on alert.
kahuffstix chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
o i love this story. it was totally worth the wait. please add more soon. i can't wait.
Ookami Sakura chapter 30 . 8/6/2011
love it! Update soon!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 30 . 8/4/2011
Your back! great chapter! update soon!
R chapter 29 . 7/27/2011
Excellent story. Need to tidy up a bit and correct some spelling and grammar mistakes through each chapter but great story.

However, the end of this chapter, 29, is not what I would call the best if it is the end of the story.

It is a positive ending but I wish you would have allowed Mal time to get his mind wrapped around what they want to do so that he could join them. Once he understands what they are going to do and what it is and is not, then he will step up. Just my opinion.
Ookami Sakura chapter 29 . 1/13/2011
I love this story, I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 29 . 1/11/2011
fantastic chapter! update soon!
Dardrian Breynt chapter 29 . 1/11/2011
Oh Mal. I really love your development here. I think it's completely on point and in character. The glimpses into everyone's experiences as they try to eradicate the parasite are small but telling insights into their own personalities and their relationships with the Doctor. I enjoyed this very much, the firestorm at the end had me on the edge of my seat.
OtherMeWriter chapter 28 . 1/5/2011
AWESOME as usual! I really like this story but then I have said that before. So very glad to see you back in writing mode.
kahuffstix chapter 28 . 1/3/2011
i have waited so long for this. it was so worth it. i cannot wait to read the next chapter
Quetzalcoatls chapter 28 . 1/3/2011
an update! ya! fantastic chapter! update soon i want to see what happens!
merlin513 chapter 28 . 1/3/2011
Hurray! you're still alive!