Reviews for Turnabout
Cookie chapter 5 . 8/30
Awesome story kinda short but still really good
Ladykatsa8 chapter 1 . 5/16
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M begging you! Write more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Very nice go on with the story
Me chapter 5 . 1/4
I liked this and Zabby is my favourite pairing right after Tiva. Your text is very nice and all of these things are so easy to imagine. I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm from Finland and in here no one is writing about Zabby.
anonymous XD chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
The people who have not commented on this are just reading it for a "whank" or a "fap" and leave the page as soon as they are finished.
I have to say, your fan fanatic was just perverted and met my standards , #LesKing
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
There is a fic called "Retribution" in the Law & Order SVU, this fic's lemon in Ch 4 is basically that with the names changed.
drakonpie250 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
If there are going to be more chapters then add some. Also what season is this set in?
Brenda chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
This was Hot! I wanted to be in bed with them.
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
This actually had great potential. Why you no finish?
RainboIsland chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Okay.. *waits for screen to come back into focus* that was pretty amazing.
RainboIsland chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I loved this chapter. I don't know why, but I loved the kiss so much. I think it was the "can I kiss you?" that got me. I could picture it all in my head it was very.., sexy. But not in the dirty way.
RainboIsland chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I like where this story is headed.
trunks111 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
this story is amazing... please update...
Ch3r chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
continue!
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
"After they had finished eating at a quiet all night Diner," - Eating what, please?

"nobody knew. Not even Gibbs or Ducky. We were very discrete…” - Gracious good Lord, they MUST have been discrete then, as Giibs and Ducky both have mad skills at picking up vibes.