Reviews for Turnabout
anonymous XD chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
The people who have not commented on this are just reading it for a "whank" or a "fap" and leave the page as soon as they are finished.
I have to say, your fan fanatic was just perverted and met my standards , #LesKing
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
There is a fic called "Retribution" in the Law & Order SVU, this fic's lemon in Ch 4 is basically that with the names changed.
drakonpie250 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
If there are going to be more chapters then add some. Also what season is this set in?
Brenda chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
This was Hot! I wanted to be in bed with them.
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
This actually had great potential. Why you no finish?
RainboIsland chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Okay.. *waits for screen to come back into focus* that was pretty amazing.
RainboIsland chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I loved this chapter. I don't know why, but I loved the kiss so much. I think it was the "can I kiss you?" that got me. I could picture it all in my head it was very.., sexy. But not in the dirty way.
RainboIsland chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I like where this story is headed.
trunks111 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
this story is amazing... please update...
Ch3r chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
continue!
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
"After they had finished eating at a quiet all night Diner," - Eating what, please?

"nobody knew. Not even Gibbs or Ducky. We were very discrete…” - Gracious good Lord, they MUST have been discrete then, as Giibs and Ducky both have mad skills at picking up vibes.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
“Ziva!” Gibbs barked. “Go see if Abby’s finished with the blood spatter analysis.” He ordered. “Can’t you send Tony?” she asked desperately. Tony eyed her strangely. “That was not a request officer David. Go. Now.” Ziva nodded and begrudgingly got up from behind her desk and headed down to the lab." - Poor Ziva, not good.
YouxInxThexFuschia chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
that was SO. FUCKING. HOT.

oh my god. you have NO idea. :D

pretty please write more?

i beg you on bended knee for more zabby. :)

and...i think them in handcuffs would be really extremely uber hott. especially considering their jobs. just an idea... :P

WRITE MORE, DOTH COMMAND!
MelHellion chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Wow this is such a sweet story and I really enjoyed reading it. I am also glad that the characters werent out of character because when they are it makes it hard to follow sommetimes. So thanks for the read. ]
Dolphin64575 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
amazingly beautiful, wonderful descriptions and backstory! love it!