Reviews for Something Ambiguous
Roanie123 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I love this story. Perfect ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
AWESOME!Absolutely beautiful it!I miss Benson and Stabler so much!Thanks for writing. eoeooeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoe oeoe..FOREVER...
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
AWESOME!Love it from start to ending.I hope Warren Leight come to his senses soon!Its not the same without the dynamic duo together!They better get it in there heads that Benson/Stabler is FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!E/O E/O E/O ALWAYS!
Bia Benson chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Awwww this was so great! please,update soon :)
EOSVU4eva chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
Nice move throwing the sex ed scene in there!

Really enjoying this so far. Can't wait to keep reading!
Rhonda Roo chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
loved this story...I am enjoying preganant pause and I can't wait for your next one, sure it will be great as well...
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
I LOVED IT! ] This story is def one of my faves and you can bet i'll be reading the sequel, and I love Pregnant Pause too, Can't wait for the update to that! Great job sweety!
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
great chapter... you are doin a wonderful job on your storie i really enjoy reading them and canit for the sequal..
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
Great ending.

Can't wait for the sequel.
onetreefan chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
awe! good ending... looking forward to the sequel!

fluteskickbrass chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
lol...okay! the smut was a good idea... dont know what I was thinking!
i-love-benson chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
Fantastic end to a great story! I hate Kathleen's attitude towards Liv and I hope it doesn't affect their relationship in the future. I absolutely adored the scene in the kitchen when Liv was holding Eli and Elliot said being a mother looks good on her. Oh and you rocked the smut by the way, lol. With sex like that, Liv probably ends up pregnant after the first time, lol. I can't wait for Cabin Fever!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
Great story, perfect ending. I look forward to reading moreof your work. X
mekaky chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
smut, of course ;)
ghostibsen chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
Comeon now, you need to ask if we need smut? It's an addiction. I loved that Elliot asked her to promise to kiss him like that everyday. So sweet!