Reviews for The Love Bug
ChromeTheSkylark chapter 1 . 5/9
Omg 10/10 so cute! It was very well written and it's such an interesting couple. I'll definitely read more of your stories!
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Very cute! And I don't believe the age difference is completely inappropriate. This was a beautiful idea.
SunlightShrine chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Aww how cute!
Nerumi H chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I am so, so, so happy I found a fic for these two! I love them as individual characters, so seeing them interact in any way is just fantastic. This was a really enjoyable read; your Agitha is adorable. And calling him the knight of bugs! So cute. This was a very pleasant, easy read, and I'm very happy I found it.

Oh, as a note, Agitha is actually ten-or so says the trading cards or whatever it is. And Shad is 17 on the cards, yet I believe 20 in the official guide book. However this doesn't bother me, I read it as more like a brotherley thing, after all.
Who said the madness is gone chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really liked this story~ it was very well written and the pairing is unique.

...

However in the official guide it states their ages and Agitha is 10 and Shad is between 18 and 20.

I'm a bit anal when it comes to facts and things, nonetheless this is still a great fic.
kismet-wayfinder chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Poor little pill bug. This was a cool fic. I'd never come across an Agitha one before, but she's one of my favorite characters from TP, so I figured I'd read this. And I'm glad I did. I particularly liked the ending, with the bugs all flying out, glittery and whatnot. Great fic.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
No harm done in the pedofile front xD

And yes,I agree,Agitha sure look like someone old enough to take care of herself,so...yeah.

And it was a sweet story,and is understandable Agitha feeling that way when she step on the bug,I feel bad when I step in my dog's pawn,so...yeah.

I would sure love to see more of this couple,thanks for the great fic
TheMonsterUnderYourBed chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
wow s osweet, i've never heard of shadXagitha before :) but it was really sweet :) TheMonsterUnderYourBed x
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
The story is pretty good. If there is something that I think could be improved it is that Agitha getting over squashing her bug could be portrayed in a little more detail. I particularly liked the bug landing on Shad’s nose. Agitha’s decision to release her bugs is interesting, due to the reasons behind it.
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I thought this was adorable. Very interesting couple too. I really enjoyed this fic :-)

You have been given a short review by HeartlessBuggy 3
Erian-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aw, that's so cute I've always had a weakness for Shad and you wrote his character out so well. This little romance was just too cute for words great job!
Luna the sheikah chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is really cute! I would have never pictured them together but you portrayed them well. I rather wish they'd become a couple now. ;)

Good job!
Oniyuri-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Yay for originality~wh00t! Agitha FTW! :D
The Sunflowers Bloom chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This would was very cute...despite the fact Shad/Agitha is an adult/child pairing.
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Well that was an interesting pairing, and well written as well.