Reviews for Chuck vs Algernon
JeannieWood chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Not to be a quick jerk... but the concept of this story kind of falls apart when you watch the entire 2 seasons and see that only people with very specific brain waves (that are, in canon, very rare) can have the intersect downloaded into their heads without dying.

So, wouldn't it just be... Morgan opened the email, died, Chuck finds him the next day. Grieves. Thief steals his computer, and all is good with the world? Not much of a story there.
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was strange, but in a good way. Does this mean that Morgan is smarter than Chuck? Whatever, great job.
vandevere chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Darn good! Just seeing Morgan pull all that security info, and all that about guns too, just made my day.
Moe32 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Really interesting concept! What will Morgan do with all of that info rattling around up there? I can't wait to see what you have in store!
Notorious JMG chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is a very, very interesting premise... the idea of dueling Intersects in the heads of Morgan and Chuck...

Am I correct in thinking that the title is a reference to "Flowers for Algernon"? If so, that's a very, very interesting conceit - the thought of Morgan as idiot-savant with a brain full of readily accessible government secrets, as compared to Chuck, who clearly functions at near-genius level, but requires visual stimuli to access the government secrets.

And it occurs to me I said "very, very interesting" twice. Nonetheless. Good start.