Reviews for The Girl from Ijtahwy
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Update :(
Mulanzu chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Good story so far, well thought out, interesting indeed :)

Hope u continue at some point.
Graysky chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Awesome. Please write more!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
I loved this chapter, all the characters are similar to their other reincarnations; it's very surprising.

And, sorry for the delay.

Nice Job and keep it up!

(_) Yokai Summoner
LadyBastet92 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad to see this getting started up again.

However, I think it would be much more then two years since Atem's fathers rule...but good anyway!
LuckyLadybug chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
This is a fun chapter! Sethos and Tuaa's conversation came out well. And I love the intro of Jono and Kubera! Poor Jono, having missed out on so much of the goings-on. Yay for them catching one of the thieves! It's great how everything is being tied together. The last part, with Sethos being concerned over being the Pharaoh but being determined to do well, was a good addition. X3

I found this typo as Kubera speaks:

I have been his keeper since five years,

Should be "her." XD
sherabo chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Yes Joey ,opps Jono is here. Its so cool and his job and relationship to Sethos is priceless. I hope you don't abandon this story it is so joyful to read. Not many out their that deal with the past. Go for it..
sherabo chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
This is getting better with each line. You gift of mystery is awesome. Tea is cool and Mana is prefect. I see her jumping all over the pages, super
sherabo chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This is so beautiful, I am overwhelm with delight. I so adore anicent Egypt and all its glory. You've transported the readers there.
Kermita chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
"'But… how could he be the Pharaoh? Whatever happened to Prince A-'

'Do not say his name!' Sethos, Mana, and Túaa said at the same time."

Hahahaha! I re read that and a burst of laughter escaped! Wow, thank you for the hilarious situation that appears to be Joey. Yay for Jono!

Interaction in the story is nice and smooth. And a past Mokuba! Kubera! I love this story.

Mita
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
So awesome! This chapter was worth the wait. Wonder what that theif will tell?

TDH
ladybastet92 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Yay! Updates! This is looking very good so far. Can't wait to see the continuation!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I like this new story of yours. It great! I especially love the scene with Sethos and Kisara.

(_)Yokai Summoner
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Oh dear! Poor Tuaa. Such a disaster. And I hate to think of the fit her father must be throwing.

Yay for Mana letting her in! Aww, that's so sweet of her, remembering Mahado's own problems with thieves and wanting to give Tuaa a fair chance because of that.

I wonder how Sethos' and Tuaa's first meeting will go. And spies on the loose! Such suspense.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
I loved your chapter! Hope it goes well.

TDH