Reviews for It's All Elementary
scifithinker chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
The ride was enjoyable, and I'm awfully glad I didn't have to wait for updates. :-)

I found this story because janissima favorited it, and it's clear why she did. Kudos.
scifithinker chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
I know this is years later, but my condolences on your loss. My family chose to have my father buried with full military honors, so I know what you mean about how moving the service is. I'll certainly never forget it. We had to wait eight months for the opening at Arlington National Cemetery, and I would absolutely do it the same way again.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story.
JellicoCat chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
really enjoyed this one. I wouldn't mind going back in time and get a chance to play princess. I never got to do that as a kid. This is a lovely fantasy. Makes me happy.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 39 . 11/28/2013
Cute end! Although now I wish they could have gone trick-or-treating.
ARTEMISBELOVED chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I am so happy to se you finised the story and that you are alive and well. Warmest of wishes and huggs to you. Thank you for entertaning me and others for years. It may not seem as sutsh a great thing when you sitt ther in your home wrighitn but it does make a difrence to many. I for one am realy apreceative of the brake i get form reading your works. On a boring and rainy day it is like sunshine and coffe. I hope to se your new works appering on the web for years to come.
wenywen chapter 39 . 10/31/2013
Great story. I loved how you stayed true to the characters. I hope you continue to write for our entertainment and enjoyment.
steadfast chapter 39 . 10/26/2013
Great job. I really enjoyed it. Guess it's going to be kind of hard to keep the Stargate secret now.
steadfast chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
This is my first look at your story, as I wait for works to be complete before I read them. I usually review at the end, but I couldn't resist here. I chuckled all through poor Sam's first day. Everything was so familiar to me, as a teacher, I knew what would come next. I loved your homage to kindergarten teachers. I am a fifth grade teacher. Even my first year, when I had 41 students, was easier than a kindergarten teacher has it. I once substituted in a K classroom, only a week or so into school. I was so close to pushing the emergency button and yelling, "Get me out of here!" It is just as rough for the poor little kids. I really think you did a great job with this.
lalachoa chapter 39 . 10/25/2013
Great story.
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Yay, an epilogue! Thank you so much for this wonderful story :)! Never had a doubt that you'd finish. Little Sam will keep having adventures in my mind as well.

I'll just say, given your A/N, I hope this doesn't mean that you'll be out of the writing scene now...because that would be very sad! Much respect.
DeniseM chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. I would have liked to know how things were left with the rest of the hostages. However, perhaps this may come up in future stories!
Cradlow chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Good story! Glad you finished it!
sammie77a chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Wow - after all this time, I'm delighted that you finished this story. I despaired for a while there when things were going VERY slowly, but was sooooo excited to see new chapters be posted. This has got to be one of my all time fave stories, so I had to bug you periodcally to get you back to finish it - and it was worth the wait. Now going to read it again all the way through just to get the full effect. Waiting for your NEXT story to start sometime soon! There's not much GOOD S/J fanfic coming out anymore! Loved it!
KLR chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
I loved the ending to this story, as well as your possible hints at a sequel. I would love to hear from you again, as your writing style drew me in and stayed true to each character. The end quote was also very appropriate, and now makes me think of all the time I spend imagining is put to good use. :)

Jack would so want to go trick-or-treating. Maybe write a one-shot around the "what if Sam decided to stay young and do Halloween". That would be hilarious.

Until next time!
mmkbrook chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
I had kind of hoped the guys would have taken Sam out Trick or Treating. Well anyway very good story.