Reviews for It's All Elementary
welfycat chapter 39 . 4/3/2021
I just barely came back to these past few months and I was so excited to see that this story was finished. I read it back in 2010 when I was in the Stargate fandom and I loved it! I just finished rereading it and I was surprised at what I remembered from it (Sam nearly being kidnapped in Target, Sam's first day of Kindergarten, Janet taking care of Sam while she was sick). I loved the ending and I'm so glad that the mean kid can no longer hurt people, and that the Goald can't get the kids and staff anymore either.
Daslurker chapter 39 . 1/31/2020
Good story, lot of humor. Just missing what the hell the SG1 told her teacher when they got back.
Schattenjagd chapter 39 . 11/29/2019
Loved this story! The only thing I was missing was a scene of the grown Major Samantha Carter meeting Ms Hans and her other teacher and maybe Nathan too. That would have been hilarious!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2019
Reflective belt lol. One of the first that thing magically gets lost and/or can never be found. It's an inside joke, I wonder how you know?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I just read your short bio a suggestion "Get rid of the cats" They carry a parasite that can make you go crazy stupid and by now I bet you are tired of those "Pissers" craping and pissing all over your place. My sister house stinks because of her daughters stinking cats.
Hazmatt chapter 39 . 9/23/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out! Way to go Sam! What happened to Billie from Growing Pains?
scifithinker chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
The ride was enjoyable, and I'm awfully glad I didn't have to wait for updates. :-)

I found this story because janissima favorited it, and it's clear why she did. Kudos.
scifithinker chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
I know this is years later, but my condolences on your loss. My family chose to have my father buried with full military honors, so I know what you mean about how moving the service is. I'll certainly never forget it. We had to wait eight months for the opening at Arlington National Cemetery, and I would absolutely do it the same way again.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story.
JellicoCat chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
really enjoyed this one. I wouldn't mind going back in time and get a chance to play princess. I never got to do that as a kid. This is a lovely fantasy. Makes me happy.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 39 . 11/28/2013
Cute end! Although now I wish they could have gone trick-or-treating.
ARTEMISBELOVED chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I am so happy to se you finised the story and that you are alive and well. Warmest of wishes and huggs to you. Thank you for entertaning me and others for years. It may not seem as sutsh a great thing when you sitt ther in your home wrighitn but it does make a difrence to many. I for one am realy apreceative of the brake i get form reading your works. On a boring and rainy day it is like sunshine and coffe. I hope to se your new works appering on the web for years to come.
wenywen chapter 39 . 10/31/2013
Great story. I loved how you stayed true to the characters. I hope you continue to write for our entertainment and enjoyment.
steadfast chapter 39 . 10/26/2013
Great job. I really enjoyed it. Guess it's going to be kind of hard to keep the Stargate secret now.
steadfast chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
This is my first look at your story, as I wait for works to be complete before I read them. I usually review at the end, but I couldn't resist here. I chuckled all through poor Sam's first day. Everything was so familiar to me, as a teacher, I knew what would come next. I loved your homage to kindergarten teachers. I am a fifth grade teacher. Even my first year, when I had 41 students, was easier than a kindergarten teacher has it. I once substituted in a K classroom, only a week or so into school. I was so close to pushing the emergency button and yelling, "Get me out of here!" It is just as rough for the poor little kids. I really think you did a great job with this.
lalachoa chapter 39 . 10/25/2013