Reviews for Polyandry and Other Problems
Xautumn-sunraeeX chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Yay this story is picking up :) I was starting to get very bored of it but this chapter was interesting so I will read on rather than giving up on it. :)
Xautumn-sunraeeX chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Seems like see the start of a good story but one thing I don't understand is that how will being married to many men help repopulate the wizarding community because they can only be pregnant with one man's child/children at a time so how will multiple husbands help that course?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Excellent start. Just found this story, and am looking forward to reading the rest of it.
gnrkrystle chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
Snape is a fool. The end. Also, I don't see anything wrong with Hermione's parent's idea in so far as they agree that the government needs to be mandating things in the first place. I, for one, find it impossible to believe that a society with muggleborns from the western world would ever let their government grow this corrupt.
gnrkrystle chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
1) Ginny/Harry/Draco's relationship is now FAR more interesting to me than Hermione/Snape/Lucius

2) i really want more Lucius action, even if Snape has to be involved. Snape and Hermione are becoming boring together. Not your fault. It just the way the characters are.
gnrkrystle chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Hermione has to come to grips with being sterile. She has to have a good long cry about it, put it in perspective and move on. If she doesn't, this is going to create too many problems in ALL aspects of her life. She and Snape can think about trying to reverse it after their work on the law is done. Until then, she has GOT to find a way to get past it.
gnrkrystle chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Call me nuts, but I"m really hoping that Lucius and Hermione get together. Snape is far to jealous for his own good. besides, how much does this whole situation suck for Lucius?
gnrkrystle chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Wow...who wants to live in the Wizarding world when a Freedom of Speech Act was only established within Fudge's lifetime. Medieval these people.
gnrkrystle chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
Well, she handled it better than I thought. We'll see. Maybe she's starting to act like an adult.
gnrkrystle chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
God forbid you forget to tell Hermione something you already told her. She'll have a full blown hissy fit. Well, I feel very bad for her, but I've got a feeling she's going to do something stupid like not tell Severus and Lucius, or get pissy at them about the whole thing. We'll see. She's not going to lose him, though.
gnrkrystle chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
I find it hard to believe that an educated population would just go along with this. What teeth does the ministry have? Azkaban? They can't throw the entire population in there. And let's say women refused. They wouldn't get what they wanted by throwing them in Azkaban either.
gnrkrystle chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I like the story so far, but I have to say, Hermione is about the most irrational annoying woman cliche ever. I hope she gets over herself a bit. A man can help you out without thinking you are incapable. And if you want to be seen as "strong" you probably should fall to pieces at the drop of a hat.
smileyjarvis chapter 37 . 5/21/2012
This story was amazing. I loved the plot and the twists and the characters. To make this review well rounded I like that you kept the story moving but in places I think it skipped too much. It is a hard balance though so I think the amazingness of the story outweighted that tiny complaint. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Please keep up the great work!
Ayanna88 chapter 37 . 5/19/2012
This was a very gripping story. I am still not sure if I liked it or not. I think i liked part of it, but didnt really like the whole plague and dying thing. It is a well written story and i am glad that i read it.
animechika24601 chapter 37 . 5/2/2012
This story was absolutely incredible. Your technique is brilliant, and the mix of angst and humor was perfect. Plus, the ending made me squee like the ridiculous fangirl I am ;D. I really hope you plan on going into writing, because you have serious talent.

Yours,