Reviews for Polyandry and Other Problems
gnrkrystle chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
Well, she handled it better than I thought. We'll see. Maybe she's starting to act like an adult.
gnrkrystle chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
God forbid you forget to tell Hermione something you already told her. She'll have a full blown hissy fit. Well, I feel very bad for her, but I've got a feeling she's going to do something stupid like not tell Severus and Lucius, or get pissy at them about the whole thing. We'll see. She's not going to lose him, though.
gnrkrystle chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
I find it hard to believe that an educated population would just go along with this. What teeth does the ministry have? Azkaban? They can't throw the entire population in there. And let's say women refused. They wouldn't get what they wanted by throwing them in Azkaban either.
gnrkrystle chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I like the story so far, but I have to say, Hermione is about the most irrational annoying woman cliche ever. I hope she gets over herself a bit. A man can help you out without thinking you are incapable. And if you want to be seen as "strong" you probably should fall to pieces at the drop of a hat.
smileyjarvis chapter 37 . 5/21/2012
This story was amazing. I loved the plot and the twists and the characters. To make this review well rounded I like that you kept the story moving but in places I think it skipped too much. It is a hard balance though so I think the amazingness of the story outweighted that tiny complaint. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Please keep up the great work!
Ayanna88 chapter 37 . 5/19/2012
This was a very gripping story. I am still not sure if I liked it or not. I think i liked part of it, but didnt really like the whole plague and dying thing. It is a well written story and i am glad that i read it.
animechika24601 chapter 37 . 5/2/2012
This story was absolutely incredible. Your technique is brilliant, and the mix of angst and humor was perfect. Plus, the ending made me squee like the ridiculous fangirl I am ;D. I really hope you plan on going into writing, because you have serious talent.

saiyasith1 chapter 37 . 3/30/2012
Wow. Usually with these types of stories, it gets cheesy or turns into a PWP or smut fest. This was different. Your writing captured my imagination and held on to the end. I often end up skimming through the boring parts of a story, not missing much at all, and I get the gist of the narrative. But I couldn't do that with this one. I was drawn to page after page. It was really well done, and original too! Bravo! Good job!
BellaTallin chapter 37 . 3/4/2012
A very interesting story and very well written. Your plot reminded me of the movie 'Andromeda' where the virus learns and mutates with each attempt to kill it. Well done on a wonderfully done tale!
Katiekrm chapter 37 . 1/31/2012
These days it's hard for me to find a story that keeps me interested enough for me to finish it. For that matter, it's hard to find finished stories! I read this one in two or three days. It was exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat. I totally thought Umbridge would be behind the curse since she wasn't sick. You had other interesting characters thrown in, which not enough people do, like Gawain. It was hilarious that he found Hermione so entertaining. Your Lucius was such a good depiction of that pompous ass! lol That provided a lot of humor. He was still bad, but continuing to get better. Thanks for sharing such a good story!
Katiekrm chapter 19 . 1/28/2012
OMG, the moment Fudge mentioned the tales his wife tells, I knew it was Umbridge. They deserve each other! Couldn't the virus have been more selective? lol I like how you depict Lucius more realistically than most. He's funny in his pomposity. Kingsley thinking that arresting Lucius would be the silver lining cracked me up! I also love that Hermione held her own during the Wizengamot session. My favorite Hermione is kick ass Hermione.
featherheswell chapter 37 . 1/27/2012
I enjoyed the story, but I would love to hear through Ginny, Harry, and Draco's point of view!
Sara47Q chapter 37 . 1/2/2012
I wish they could have accepted Lucius more fully into the marriage, but otherwise I felt that this was very creative and well written. I don't like Ron being kicked around so much, but I did enjoy it overall.
LadyLuck321 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Just started reading and I am really enjoying it. Well written and I don't feel anyone is to OOC. Good job.
readergirl828 chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
im really enjoying this story but im a bit confused aboutthe potion to make sure all babies are female. Surely this would mean that there would be no males of their age when they grow up and the problem would become a shortage of males not females. maybe they should have to have one of ach or keep trying until they have 2 girls no matter how many boys but i dont think all girls will work
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »