Reviews for Polyandry and Other Problems
animechika24601 chapter 37 . 5/2/2012
This story was absolutely incredible. Your technique is brilliant, and the mix of angst and humor was perfect. Plus, the ending made me squee like the ridiculous fangirl I am ;D. I really hope you plan on going into writing, because you have serious talent.

saiyasith1 chapter 37 . 3/30/2012
Wow. Usually with these types of stories, it gets cheesy or turns into a PWP or smut fest. This was different. Your writing captured my imagination and held on to the end. I often end up skimming through the boring parts of a story, not missing much at all, and I get the gist of the narrative. But I couldn't do that with this one. I was drawn to page after page. It was really well done, and original too! Bravo! Good job!
BellaTallin chapter 37 . 3/4/2012
A very interesting story and very well written. Your plot reminded me of the movie 'Andromeda' where the virus learns and mutates with each attempt to kill it. Well done on a wonderfully done tale!
Katiekrm chapter 37 . 1/31/2012
These days it's hard for me to find a story that keeps me interested enough for me to finish it. For that matter, it's hard to find finished stories! I read this one in two or three days. It was exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat. I totally thought Umbridge would be behind the curse since she wasn't sick. You had other interesting characters thrown in, which not enough people do, like Gawain. It was hilarious that he found Hermione so entertaining. Your Lucius was such a good depiction of that pompous ass! lol That provided a lot of humor. He was still bad, but continuing to get better. Thanks for sharing such a good story!
Katiekrm chapter 19 . 1/28/2012
OMG, the moment Fudge mentioned the tales his wife tells, I knew it was Umbridge. They deserve each other! Couldn't the virus have been more selective? lol I like how you depict Lucius more realistically than most. He's funny in his pomposity. Kingsley thinking that arresting Lucius would be the silver lining cracked me up! I also love that Hermione held her own during the Wizengamot session. My favorite Hermione is kick ass Hermione.
featherheswell chapter 37 . 1/27/2012
I enjoyed the story, but I would love to hear through Ginny, Harry, and Draco's point of view!
Sara47Q chapter 37 . 1/2/2012
I wish they could have accepted Lucius more fully into the marriage, but otherwise I felt that this was very creative and well written. I don't like Ron being kicked around so much, but I did enjoy it overall.
LadyLuck321 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Just started reading and I am really enjoying it. Well written and I don't feel anyone is to OOC. Good job.
readergirl828 chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
im really enjoying this story but im a bit confused aboutthe potion to make sure all babies are female. Surely this would mean that there would be no males of their age when they grow up and the problem would become a shortage of males not females. maybe they should have to have one of ach or keep trying until they have 2 girls no matter how many boys but i dont think all girls will work
Seyfert chapter 37 . 10/5/2011
Lovely story!

You managed to carry the angst all along, which is hard on itself, but the role of Lucius as comic release was absolutely brilliant (Lucifer Manly? I'll be laughing for *months*!)

So thank you for sharing this! :)
Lenexa Love1992 chapter 37 . 8/16/2011
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, mostly because of the original ideas that you incorporated into a story that has a marriage law. You have built an entire plot line that, though following suit with the books (excluding the epilogue of course) makes the read almost believe that it could be an actual part of the series. Usually I would take immediate dislike to a story like this based solely on the fact that I do not like Lucius, nor do I find him particularly desirable, but you managed to keep me interested throughout the whole story (something that has lately been rather difficult for anyone to do). As I read more an more of this story I realized that I really did like the way that you had the character's personalities change as they surely would have changed given time, and the characters never felt OOC as they could have if the author hadn't captured the little quirks about each person so well. I praise you for the wonderful, well written story that you have added to this site, and I hope that you are as pleased with your work as I was with reading it!
SusanMarieS chapter 37 . 8/11/2011
Thank you for the story i read strait through
jjunee chapter 37 . 7/16/2011
Great story! Originals ideas. I like.
livebyinsanity chapter 37 . 7/4/2011
An amazing and heart breaking story. I was a little hesistant about the idea at first, but it was written so well, I had to get over that. Great work.
frecklysnape chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
Fudge and Umbridge...LOL gross. I literally guffawed when I read that.
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »