Reviews for Polyandry and Other Problems
Karla Manatee chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Sweet story! Please continue writing as soon as possible. I would love to read it!

potterlotrgirl09 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
lol i loved the part where Hermione smacked Lucius with the news paper. cant wait for the next chapter
Jareth'sQueen08 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
great chapter...cant wait till u update
Simon's Bane chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
omg... poor Malfoy just makes a blunder on top a blunder... makes me feel sorry for the man... men. I love the story thus far, well written, please update soon.
mysticpammy chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Great post, love the story, can't wait until you post again, so please post again soon. Thanks.
allycat1186 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Love the relationship your forming with these three!
helenkondos chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
This chapter was great - the fainting at the end was perfect!
Traveling Muse chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
love this so far, nice blend of elements from the series. I just hope to see hermione beat the tare out of draco...a snicker of appriciation from luc and sev would be the icing on the cake
gowvan chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
I'm enjoying the dialogue you have going here with Lucius, Severus and Hermione...excellent tone and just the right amount of sarcasm.

I must say, Hermione is a lucky lady (even if she doesn't know it right now) having Lucius and Severus is like getting to have French Vanilla and Dark Chocolate Espresso ice cream in one cone. (smile) I'm still much more partial to chocolate though.
Eden Snape chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
o0o0o Update soon!
allycat1186 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Love it! Hope you continue!
LadyNorth76 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
OMG! I love this fanfic! Please update as soon as possible! Thanks.
Antigonesev chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Nice chapter! Loved it when Ron showed up. I admit, I love those moments where Ron makes a fool of himself... :) hee! JunoMagic (and your other beta) does a wonderful job of beta-ing, judging from the quality of your fic and her own. What wonderful work! I wish I could find such an excellent beta myself... :)

Until next chapter! :)
potterlotrgirl09 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
i love it i hope you keep it going
Tiraspy chapter 2 . 3/29/2008