Reviews for Polyandry and Other Problems
potterlotrgirl09 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
cant wait for what is next
Simon's Bane chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
oh this is awesome... maybe Malfoy does... love her in a small way but clearly he is doing this for Sev, way to write and update soon.
Fuuruma chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great story, I want to know what is going to happen next, especially when both wizards met their parents-in-law, and the reaction of Hermione parents to know their only child is marrying TWO people..

And it would be lovely see the interaction between Draco and Hermione as "mother-son"
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
What a truly horrible scenario. "Mum, Dad, meet my fiance, and my fiance." I do hope you'll cover that in your story. I want to be there.

Is there a closer relationship between Severus and Hermione that she can't remember? It seems so.

Love your story.
helenkondos chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great chapter - can't wait to see what goes on next! I can only imagine the Lucius/Hermione possibilities.
mysticpammy chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great post, love the story, can't wait until you post again, so please post again soon. Thanks.
Carol Rodrick chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Omg, this is good. More please! lol
Redone chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Oh my! Lucius seems quite well in character, but I do hope he comes a bit out of the cool and aloof pureblood thing, in order to be occasionally hot and delish! A little bit of comeuppance a lesson or something would do him good.

BTW, one thing that I was looking forward to and it sorta didn't come was, I got the idea that Hermione thought Lucius brought him to the drawing room deliberately, and looked forward to some difficult apologizing scene, which didn't come. Never mind though.

I like the state of play that you set out so far, the characters and the relationships between them. Usually I don't like Draco much, but you've made the character quite promising. Standing up to his papa, ha! Hermione is her usual strong, good self, without being Mary Sue; and Sev is nicely in love. Cute.

Looking forward to more.

BTW you'd get more reviews if you'd accept anonymous reviews too. We readers are often lazy and don't bother to sign in, and so those who require signed reviews, and even if we've hit the Review button, we stop as soon as the log-in screen comes up.
Antigonesev chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Awesome story so far. Loving the way its going. Your betas are doing a FANTASTIC job, I'm tempted to ask if I can borrow them, LOL.

Until next chapter! :)
Heidi191976 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
This is great. I can't wait to read more soon.
LadyNorth76 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
I loved the new fanfic! Please update soon. Thanks.
Karla Manatee chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Sweet story! Please continue writing as soon as possible. I would love to read it!

Cheers,

-Kat
potterlotrgirl09 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
lol i loved the part where Hermione smacked Lucius with the news paper. cant wait for the next chapter
Jareth'sQueen08 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
great chapter...cant wait till u update
Simon's Bane chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
omg... poor Malfoy just makes a blunder on top a blunder... makes me feel sorry for the man... men. I love the story thus far, well written, please update soon.
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »