Reviews for Polyandry and Other Problems
Eden Snape chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
o i can't wait for another update, your stories are always so good.
Heidi191976 chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
This was a great chapter. I look forward to reading the next one soon.
tambrathegreat chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
I read and re-read the scene where Hermione's father called Lucius 'Lucifer Manly.' Oh, my god, that was so funny. I like the way you handled the meet the parents scene. It wouldn't have been as funny if the reader had to live through it. Having it recounted by both Severus and Lucius was too much fun. I liked the mention that Lucius is a little bit of a voyeur too. Great job. I'm so enjoying this story.
Simon's Bane chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
oh boy... this is getting good. Love that Snape has a phone and Malfoys reaction to it... bloody brilliant.
Carol Rodrick chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Nice chapter. I begin to wonder if Lucius and Hermione will be romanticaly involved as well. I hope they do!

Lots of inspiration for you my dear!
Karla Manatee chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Damn this is good. Seriously. I want to read the rest right now. Please update asap.

Cheers,

-Kat
LadyNorth76 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
I love the new chapter! Update soon. Thanks.
Jaegermonstrous chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
heehee! i've been waiting all week to read the new chapters, and you don't disappoint... kudos on making malfoy suitably slimy, and i'm always interested in a slightly softer snape, like the one you have. more please!
notwritten chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
You have a very interesting, and readable chapter today. I hope your muse keeps you writing. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
potterlotrgirl09 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
cant wait for what is next
Simon's Bane chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
oh this is awesome... maybe Malfoy does... love her in a small way but clearly he is doing this for Sev, way to write and update soon.
Fuuruma chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great story, I want to know what is going to happen next, especially when both wizards met their parents-in-law, and the reaction of Hermione parents to know their only child is marrying TWO people..

And it would be lovely see the interaction between Draco and Hermione as "mother-son"
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
What a truly horrible scenario. "Mum, Dad, meet my fiance, and my fiance." I do hope you'll cover that in your story. I want to be there.

Is there a closer relationship between Severus and Hermione that she can't remember? It seems so.

Love your story.
helenkondos chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great chapter - can't wait to see what goes on next! I can only imagine the Lucius/Hermione possibilities.
mysticpammy chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great post, love the story, can't wait until you post again, so please post again soon. Thanks.
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »