Reviews for Polyandry and Other Problems
Redone chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Oh my! Lucius seems quite well in character, but I do hope he comes a bit out of the cool and aloof pureblood thing, in order to be occasionally hot and delish! A little bit of comeuppance a lesson or something would do him good.

BTW, one thing that I was looking forward to and it sorta didn't come was, I got the idea that Hermione thought Lucius brought him to the drawing room deliberately, and looked forward to some difficult apologizing scene, which didn't come. Never mind though.

I like the state of play that you set out so far, the characters and the relationships between them. Usually I don't like Draco much, but you've made the character quite promising. Standing up to his papa, ha! Hermione is her usual strong, good self, without being Mary Sue; and Sev is nicely in love. Cute.

Looking forward to more.

BTW you'd get more reviews if you'd accept anonymous reviews too. We readers are often lazy and don't bother to sign in, and so those who require signed reviews, and even if we've hit the Review button, we stop as soon as the log-in screen comes up.
Antigonesev chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Awesome story so far. Loving the way its going. Your betas are doing a FANTASTIC job, I'm tempted to ask if I can borrow them, LOL.

Until next chapter! :)
Heidi191976 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
This is great. I can't wait to read more soon.
LadyNorth76 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
I loved the new fanfic! Please update soon. Thanks.
Karla Manatee chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Sweet story! Please continue writing as soon as possible. I would love to read it!

Cheers,

-Kat
potterlotrgirl09 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
lol i loved the part where Hermione smacked Lucius with the news paper. cant wait for the next chapter
Jareth'sQueen08 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
great chapter...cant wait till u update
Simon's Bane chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
omg... poor Malfoy just makes a blunder on top a blunder... makes me feel sorry for the man... men. I love the story thus far, well written, please update soon.
mysticpammy chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Great post, love the story, can't wait until you post again, so please post again soon. Thanks.
allycat1186 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Love the relationship your forming with these three!
helenkondos chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
This chapter was great - the fainting at the end was perfect!
Traveling Muse chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
love this so far, nice blend of elements from the series. I just hope to see hermione beat the tare out of draco...a snicker of appriciation from luc and sev would be the icing on the cake
gowvan chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
I'm enjoying the dialogue you have going here with Lucius, Severus and Hermione...excellent tone and just the right amount of sarcasm.

I must say, Hermione is a lucky lady (even if she doesn't know it right now) having Lucius and Severus is like getting to have French Vanilla and Dark Chocolate Espresso ice cream in one cone. (smile) I'm still much more partial to chocolate though.
Eden Snape chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
o0o0o Update soon!
allycat1186 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Love it! Hope you continue!
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »