Reviews for The Daria Chronicles
ms5 chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
This is a great story are u continuing it?
hehe chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
its pretty good
Martin J. Pollard chapter 3 . 1/24/2002
Although the events of "Is It College Yet?" have shoved this series into Alternate Universe Land, it still continues to be a ripping good yarn. This chapter is no exception, as we see Our Heroine's big mouth get her into trouble once again. And any story that features the classic video arcade games that I grew up with can't help but hit the target in *my* book. :-)

Oh, and for those who would complain that Daria is "changing from the character in the series"... as Quinn would say, "Well, duh!" Of *course* she's going to grow and change once she hits college, but beyond that, this is *supposed* to be a series that shows how she grows and matures when she's finally on her own. If all you want to read about is the same cynical, sarcastic, withdrawn, Trent-obsessed girl from Season 1, there's plenty of other fanfic out there that will satsify those cravings...
no need to know chapter 3 . 1/23/2002
Damn! he's sweet, he's intelligent, and he's good at video games. Daria hasn't got a prayer. :D
slaker57 chapter 3 . 1/23/2002
ive been looking foward to this third installment for quite awahile and i have not been let down. you have a hell of a talent here.
Paul chapter 2 . 10/7/2001
good, but its starting to happen. Your 1st chapter was good, but you've made daria change. daria getting a job when she could bribe quinn? helen running out of money? she's a lawyer! you seem to have changed daria's personality completely. it's a great story, but would be better with fictitious characters that weren't based on the best tv show in the planet
Thomas Scroggs chapter 2 . 10/1/2001
I'm enjoying your story. It's very well written. I hope you get to some of the back story though.
Alex chapter 2 . 9/30/2001