Reviews for Moments Buffy and Faith never had
unrestrictedparadise chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
ahh that was great! I have no ideas for Fuffy stories that hasn't been done before [ BUT I really hope you come up with some in the non too distant future. I enjoyed these little stories immensely. D
lilyme chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
That was pretty sweet for the last part of the series.

Atm, I don't have any real Fuffy-short-ideas...

But as Kenyon said, you could take one of those little one-shots/shortshories and try to make more out of it. Only if you want to, of course :)

For example "I'm right here", the little Christmas thingie, or you could write qhat might happen after the scene(s) on the bus.
kenyon87 chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
i think you should pick a couple maybe out of your series like this one for example and start a story out of it cause i mean ya already got the start, it was great sad that ur finished with it though, keep up the writien, rock on! peace:)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
Yay! Peace and closure for all! That was good for a non-dialoged story. I enjoyed the whole series. :)
lilyme chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
So, does this immediately follow the story "warm desires" or is it a stand-alone?

Anyway, I think it was really sweet! And that's clearly how Faith might react in a situation like this. It's sad that I have to agree that Faith's previous sexual encounters probably had been like Buffy had imagined them to have been.

Took me a few seconds to realize there was something...left out there ;)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 16 . 4/18/2008
Wow, that was very intense. I love it! You should write more stuff like this. Well not exactly like this but with all that intensetity. It was really good! :)
lilyme chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
Pretty. B can be pretty bold, if she wants to :)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
Nice. Keep it up these are really good! Although I have a challenge/request for you. Can you make a story about the first time they met and how they felt right then? It would be nice if you accept.
lilyme chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
“I knew it, I knew it. The damn thing always does that to me, this is two out of two times now! What is this, are the Ferris wheel gods hating me or somethin’?” - hahaha...*catches herself* um..."poor Faithy" I wanted to say, actually.

I don't think it was necessarily out of character. As I always say - especially in Faith's case - there's a lot of things that we didn't get to see.
unrestrictedparadise chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
Faith afraid of Ferris Wheels, love it!
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
Aw that's so adorable! keep it up i want to read more of your stories :)
unrestrictedparadise chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
omg...that was so cute. AWESOME STORY! D
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
Aw *pet* *pet* they're so adorable! MOAR!
lilyme chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
Ha, knew Faith didn't have to sleep on the couch :)

Sweet kiss, wish there had been more though ;)
lilyme chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
I love Faith wanting to stay with Buffy and Joyce and thinking that the two probably don't want her to. Makes you just wanna hug her and say "oh, honey, of course you can stay!"

See, something like that :)

But it's sad that Faith couldn't get herself to accept their invite...but it's understandable.

Aww...more! Hope Buffy can convince her to stay!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »