Reviews for Moments Buffy and Faith never had
kenyon87 chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
m i wonder, great update alittle short but good, love it keep it up and post another soon, rock on! peace:)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Keep going! Keep going! t'is just getting good! :3
ToryV chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Must continue! Wicked cliffhanger!
lilyme chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
I think I like Xander's present for her best - it's like he just knew what she'd read.

My favorite sentence - "He had to have been appreciating whatever contact with Faith and her breasts that he could get."

And Willow babbling - I love Willow babbling, especially at Faith ;)

And amazing leather-jacket-y gift choice for Faith :)

Can't wait to see what happens in the last part
lilyme chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
hehe, why, is there smut in the third chapter? ;)

You know, I always wondered what Faith's gifts for Joyce and Buffy were. Shape-wise this makes sense. And the Scooby-"gifts" were sweet ;)
kenyon87 chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
you could reallt start a story after this one not like momments they could of had but an actual one ya know, but not having everything that really happened though, great love it keep it up and think about it yeah, rock on! peace:)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
Yay! *gives you nickle* now her name is Phillip and needs to be fed twice a day so I expect you to take care of her *wags finger*. good job it's getting steamy and confusing for our dear Faith, I like it so keep it up. peace :)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Yay! Christmas! I didn't think it was boring, I thought it was a good start for this little moment and of course it amused me to no end thinking of Faith singing. so please keep it up I want to know what happens next. I'll give you a shiney nickle named Phillip if you do. peace :)
ToryV chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Aww, this one is my favorite so far. So sweet, matching tats ]
lilyme chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Hehe, cool, a little bit of imaginary smut there! And sweet tattoo(s) :)

Right now I'm wondering if B is simply a wimp or if Faith is too "insensitive"...I'm leaning towards B being a wimp... :P
unrestrictedparadise chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
aw adorable! lol great update!
lilyme chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
*sigh* *grin* *sniff* Pretty!

The comparison of Faith and an Energizer Buffy is so very fitting. And I can totally see her falling asleep while watching a movie; I can't explain why but it seems like a Faith-thing to do. It's probably because she'd actually have to sit or lie still to watch a movie and I don't think sitting still is one of her strenghts :P

Faith's ideas of a romantic movie/evening were also funny :)
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
wow these are good keep it up! and for some one that hasn't seen chosen you did a good job with this one
lilyme chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
That was really good. If I didn't know better, I'd say you've seen season 7.

I liked how you pictured what was going on between Faith and Robin; Faith's unsure about what she feels for him, and especially what's going on with Robin, why he still wants to be with her.

I can't say much for the dynamics between Buffy and Spike and consequently Buffy's feelings towards him after Chosen, since I thoroughly repress the existance of that pairing :P
lilyme chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Aw...I'd so like to know what that dream was about...
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »