Reviews for Moments Buffy and Faith never had
kenyon87 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
damn that must have been something so was it a dream i thought she was in a coma, anyways great keep it up and post more soon, rock on! peace:)
lilyme chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Aw, that was great. Hope Buffy finds the courage to repeat what she has just said now that Faith's awake. Which, btw, way better than her having to wake up alone.
kenyon87 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
heck yeah thats wat im talking bout thats how it should be, we all know buffy cares and loves faith may than she know, hopefully faith heard everything the blonde said because then they can move passed admit some other shit possibly, love it keep it up and post more soon, rock on! peace:)
She's Hearing Voices chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
LOVING this! I love seeing how Buffy responds to the things Faith has been through and how she knows that the other girl needs human contact. It's written wonderfully, and I really look forward to reading more. Soon hopefully! :D
lilyme chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I was suspecting that something like that was the reason behind Faith's phobia. And it IS a big deal! Oh, I swear, if Faith's mom would be standing next to me right now...

So, good job - again! Is there gonna be an update to this story? :)
kenyon87 chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
thats meesec what faiths mom did, great for buffy trying to help her, awsome keep it up post more soon, rock on! peace:)
unrestrictedparadise chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
Aww. Great update. Loved it!
unrestrictedparadise chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I'm LOVING the ocean story. loveitloveitloveit. Please continue D
kenyon87 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
your gonna tell what faiths saying right hope so wish faith would open up though, awsome, keep it up and post more soon, rock on! peace:)
lilyme chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Oh, poor Fai :(

Damn, cliffhanger, I so wanna know what Faith is about to say!

Update soon please!
kenyon87 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
so is this gonna eventually evolve into buffy and faith getting together or just simple moments but stil going along the shows lines, i know its like moments they never had, keep it up like it, post more soon, rock on! peace:)
lilyme chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Aw...and aw...that was cute...well, except for the bikinis. Less cute, more hot.

Definitely wanting more. We have to know what'll happen next, don't we? Somehow I have to think of an inflatable shark... :P
lilyme chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Yum, that was fun! More please :P
kenyon87 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
you suck ending it like that * sticks toungue out*, anyways great keep it up, rock on! peace:)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4