Reviews for Simple Encounter
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 6/15
I really like sasunaru but when it comes to a cheating bastard like right now I really don't want naru to forgive him,if forgiven the least thing I want for naruto is to end up with sasuke again because 1-he's marry with the bitch sakura 2- even if he wants to divorce she won't or just won't do it. 3-sasuke's family will be a pronlem.4-who knows if he will do his cheating shit again and 5-sasuke doesn't deserve to have naruto back he should stay with his bitch. also for naruto to go back to his wife cause you know he doesn't deserve to suffer like that again and he has 2 children so yeah
Cutiebeary chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Lets see...hm. That end of the firsf chapter was so sad, I felt tears roll down my cheeks when I read the last line. And what I understood, Naruto's wife is dead? Oh noo! I am a SasuNaru fangirl, but if Naruto was so happy with her, why the fuck did you kill her?! (Dont mind me, its the anger talking)
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Sakura? More like what about naruto's wife and children what about them xD hope Sakura gets out off the picture
Belle'Masque chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Love It! So is Naruto's wife dead? Or was the 'she's not coming back' applied to Sakura?

More?
PLEASE!
mizscha chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
omg the first chapter is so heartbreaking, feels like crying already,
noname00 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Wow, this fic was great(: I hope that you pulled though and did the sequel
nailej chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
i absolutely love love love LOVE your work...i really hope you update soon...im most especially taken with your "reunion of hearts" ...im addicted to it..read it quiet a couple of times already...hope to read from you soon
nailej chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
its great...lovely work...i also love the "reunion of hearts" ive been looking forward on your nxt update...hope to hear

from you soon
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
You are a very good writer and I like all your is Naruto and Sasuke going to get back together?
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I was recced this story and totally love it! the concept was great, sasuke you cockroach, I'd beat you with a metal pipe :)

tnx for sharing, totally enjoy your story :)
SaSuNaRu-FANATIC chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I like the story, and i do think you should continue\make a sequel to it
ItaNaruLover chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
very cute _ please update soon this is a great story!

im curious to see what will happen next :D

can't wait for the next update

~Ja Ne~
Wingless Twilight Of Delques chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
*hides katanas* Hmph! Your willing to pursue it huh? Well hahahah *laughing insanely* THEN DO IT! Or do you... *points one sword to the author's/authoress' neck* want to abandon it and lose your head... *deadly glare* (Sorry again... it's the insane mode)

Damn you're a better fuck writer than me... *sighs* And this your first one shot... *sits by the corner crying* I'm so bad... *wailing and drops sword* I'm a terrible person *crying* BUT STILL KEEP SAKURA WED WITH OUR SASUKE AND YOU'RE DEAD! *GLARES with another sword next to the writer's neck* (My mood changes alot)

Anyway please make a good sequel! I'll be waiting because I have you marked... *evilly smirks with evil spirits surrounding me*
Wingless Twilight Of Delques chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hahahaha you think you can hide *pulling out twin katanas* YOU'RE SADLY MISTAKEN! ONCE I FIND YOU I'M GOING TO SLICE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF BITCH! (Um... sorry it's rage mode) OH BEFORE THAT I'LL MIGHT EVEN SHOVE THESE FUCKING SWORDS UP ASSHOLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL YOU SPLIT IN TWO FOR MAKING A FUCKING SCENE WITH SASUKE AND SAKURA OH HO! YOU'LL REGRET THE DAY YOU'VE WROTE THIS YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!

Ahem, Ahem sorry I had to release some steam or I would have really done what I've said to an innocent by stander... anyone thanks for writing this story but please never ever write this kind ever again... Oh yeah I remembered something really funny in an episode in Shippuden 53 or was 54 or 55 Naruto actually called Sakura an ugly whore and Sai called her ugly! It was hillarious! Anyway great story!
Inu-bitch chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
I love this one i can't wait for the sequel please do it soon. Who is Naruto's wife?