Reviews for Unexpected
Connie chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Great start to story fabulous ending
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Ok, you really scared me at first
starxphiler54 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
It's simple. I adore this story. I hoped you would do more.
lozzyluvscats chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You totally got me at the beginning!

Such a cute family stroy - adorable. I loved it.
Silverdamocles chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Hey Twighlight, Great story. The beginning had me fooled. Always like reading this. I just posted my story Echoes if you wnat to take a look. Lookinmg forward to meeting you guys at Dean's show. I never knew you posted up here. Lisa
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
At the beginning I really thought Scully had been abducted again! But it was just the stress of the birth. Liked the bit when Scully was talking about the 3 sets of hazel eyes and the last part.
Dana Katherine chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow. That was really sweet. I was fooled/worried at the beginning, but it was a very good story.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very sweet!

And yes, you had me ...

And THX for the naked Mulder thoughts ... but I hope it was Mulder when he was younger ... now he's no longer good-looking *sighs*

That's really unfair: David looks older and Gilian almost looks younger than ever ...
enpauriel chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Well you know I love this fic but I will say it again! It's just so, so sweet. And of course you have that fabulous piece of misdirection at the beginning. I mean, I KNEW the story and I was still thinking over what it could be. It's just lovely though, with William being wonderfully cute and Mulder's insecurities not fazing the kid for an instant. The nurse's reaction made me laugh too, you can just imagine not being able to say no to those two! I also like the Scully POV (not sure if I said that before). I think it really works and definitely helps fool at the beginning.

Love it, love it, love it is the basic gist of all that. :D

Now we just need more Double Shot! Oh, and I will get Henderson back to you soon, I'm pretty much done now.
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
totally fooled! I was thinking - Mulder's hurt, Scully's hurt ... yea, not so much.

Mrs. Mulder? That made me laugh ... sounded like his mother.

Dialogue with the lil one! Great! Ha ... like to see Mulder try to explain that to Will... (Kinda like telling your daughter what a BJ is)