Reviews for Life Lessons
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow! I liked this little look into the Sheriff's pre-series life! Too funny. I can just see him being the stroppy teenager hiding in his chambers plotting his takeover. I'd wish him success, but... I won't. Great job!

I told you I would get around to your stories!
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow, the Sheriff is actually being smart!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Ah, finally an explanation of his...uniqueness. While his fashion choices may lean to dark fabrics now, there's still something momma's-boy-ish about those mannerisms! Clearly, this was a man raised by women.

Loved the little tidbits like: "Vaysey suspected that at some point, he’d enjoyed his mother’s doting," which give a plausible and amusing insight into his formation.

Nicely done as usual!
eleroo02 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I like! What a great insight into the Sheriff we all love to hate. Can't wait to read the rest!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ooh, this is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see Davina and the rest of his childhood.
Gilari chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
For the record, this is disturbing.

But also potentially very interesting. One would almost feel sorry for poor Vas, with such a controlling female presence in his life. Are you going to include Davina?
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Heehee! I love it! I could totally see Vaysey coming from a family of women like this. Because it makes sense.
DeathlyElegance chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Me likes :)

"Vaisey always thought women were obssessed in gossip and clothes, but then he met Morgan..." lol