Reviews for Beginnings
David-El chapter 4 . 3/10
Another problem: Yugi/Atem refuse to use the Gods except in a VERY important duel, and even then, they can hesitate. Think, they never pulled the Gods out in the KC Championship, and were reluctant to do so against Bakura in Battle City. They recognize that the Gods are powerful monsters, and they have great respect for them as a result; too much respect to use them against a common mortal like Kimi.
David-El chapter 3 . 3/10
There's only one problem I have here, and it's actually a common mistake with YGO fanfic writers: you make it so that Joey, a guy with a New York accent, can't speak English. Personally, my explanation is that his dad is with the US Navy, who do have a base in Japan, and he and his family moved to Japan due to a deployment.
Bananarock509 chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
You are so lucky. I was going to chew you out for making Yami lose! I'm die hard against him losing, I mean, I was nearly pulling out my hair. I stuck with the story though so I'm happy. I rage quit fanfictions that do these things to me, but you have so many stories in this series that I want to read them. I came upon your most recent one and was really confused why I was so lost. If Yugi is ever permanently not the King of Games in your stories I might just Rage Quit to the extreme.
Angelia White chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Cutsie eyes of doom? That's too funny!
Angelia White chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Lets see... Harry Potter crossover... Legilimency. That's why Robyn told Kari not to look him in the eye. That's how they get in after all.
yaysarahj chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
HOW COULD YOU let yugi lose he's the king of games he cant lose
loretta537 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
this was a good story, now i'm on to the sequel
Clockwork Soul chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Mph, this was an alright story, though Kari is a bit of a Mary Sue. I'm glad it ended that way, even if the ending was short. :3 Its a alright story... now, I'm off to read the next one! :D (I hope Harry and the others come into it now.)
sakurademonalchemist chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I stake my bet on Kari being Laptop. Is this the fic where you introduce Kari and Ombre? I can't wait to continue reading!
Hazlov2004 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Awsome story do more
Hocapontas chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE BEAT HIM! Although now we have a King AND Queen of Games. Which is cool!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 18 . 8/19/2008
So, ya submitted another chapter, though it's very short. Awesome end of the rematch. That's so cool. Ooh, you finally got GoF posted. OOH! A MUST READ! Sorry for the short review, but there's not much else to say. I will go read the first chapter of GoF and your other new story. It sounds interesting.
kyokoaurora chapter 18 . 8/17/2008