Reviews for Beginnings
Angelia White chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Cutsie eyes of doom? That's too funny!
Angelia White chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Lets see... Harry Potter crossover... Legilimency. That's why Robyn told Kari not to look him in the eye. That's how they get in after all.
yaysarahj chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
HOW COULD YOU let yugi lose he's the king of games he cant lose
loretta537 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
this was a good story, now i'm on to the sequel
Clockwork Soul chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Mph, this was an alright story, though Kari is a bit of a Mary Sue. I'm glad it ended that way, even if the ending was short. :3 Its a alright story... now, I'm off to read the next one! :D (I hope Harry and the others come into it now.)
sakurademonalchemist chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I stake my bet on Kari being Laptop. Is this the fic where you introduce Kari and Ombre? I can't wait to continue reading!
Hazlov2004 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Awsome story do more
Hocapontas chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE BEAT HIM! Although now we have a King AND Queen of Games. Which is cool!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 18 . 8/19/2008
So, ya submitted another chapter, though it's very short. Awesome end of the rematch. That's so cool. Ooh, you finally got GoF posted. OOH! A MUST READ! Sorry for the short review, but there's not much else to say. I will go read the first chapter of GoF and your other new story. It sounds interesting.
kyokoaurora chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
Lol :) Nice chapter! XD
Knight25 chapter 18 . 8/16/2008
Great chapter.
kyokoaurora chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
Great chapters! XD
Cheeky-eyes chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
Aw, it's over. Such bittersweetness.

It was, as per usual, awesome! I really did enjoy it. But at least now we've got GoF. Yay, I've been waiting a long time for this, I've heard so much. Should be exciting! Can't wait to start reading it!

Anyway, I liked this chapter. Bought everything together nicely. It's only now dawned on me that we've never really known how she met the gang. Nice back story!

I liked Robin. Again, something (well one really) I've heard so much of. She's a good charecter! She's appearing in SWTWC right.

And now I should go and reply in the forum. ' I've got the feeling it's been a while. (My bad, sorry)

Cya.
Riolyne chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
Now this is embarassing... It took me this long to realize I stumbled across a Harry Potter crossover... Now that I think about it, it was stated earlier that you didn't own Harry Potter... Oh wow I'm embarassed...

Pen

I shall now go on to read the rest...
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
I like how this chapter ties in with all of your other fics; it explains how Kari is working for Seto, and ties up a lot of loose ends.

The mention about five different pizzas made me smile; with Joey and Tristan around, that is a very believable scenario!