Reviews for Just Like This
Jenn6891 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
sucks that logan wasn't there for the birth.

but dick really does come through!

update soon.
christykq chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
AH! Logan has a baby girl. How cute. Although it sucks that Logan couldn't be with V when she had her baby, at least he was on the phone.

I like this story. I'm interested to see where this is going.

Update quickly.

Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I like the concept cant wait to read more
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I love Dick
christykq chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I was scared there for a minute when I saw that chapter two was also about the Echolls. I guess I figured that chapter one would be about one family and chapter two would be about another family etc. etc. etc. So when I saw chapter one about the Echolls I was 'okay, there taken care of now who's cheating in chapter two' and when I realized chapter two was also about the Echolls made me very scared. I'm glad they are good and that V wouldn't jump to conclusions like she did in high school and college. I love LoVe and I hope they stay together throughout your fic. And DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!

Update quickly. I can't wait to see what happens in chapter three.
Jenn6891 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
they're such good friends, even if they were wrong.

update soon.
lost in pale blue chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I like the dynamic with the families that you've set up, especially with Logan and Veronica happily married :)
RACHEY-78 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I have to say I really like the feel of this fic
BA-VM chapter 2 . 7/7/2008

But I love friends, so it was kind of fun to read that on VM !
LoveisRuthless chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
is this a oneshot or are you planning on continuing it? because i would love to hear more!
Isilady chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i like it! i'm waiting for more..
foolformisery chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I love AU's,and your idea is sth new:)I have only one thing that doesn't really appeal to me,uh,Piz(eww) and Parker?Uh,yeah,I hate them, 't wait for more:)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
LoVed it!
christykq chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is interesting. I'm looking forward to see how the rest of our fav Neptunites work in to your story. Great job.
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
love it so much, update soon please