Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
ChipFest chapter 22 . 8/10/2008
Aw, man, all my fav stories are finishing! :'( So sad...!

Perhaps Zuko leaving was a tad rushed, and a smooch could have been chucked in for good measure...lol.

Naw, it was very sweet, Avalon/Zuko style... XD

Great story,

Byee chapter 22 . 8/9/2008
and u rule. Wow that was such a great sequel. many times , like the movies, no one is capable of making a successful sequel. Yet somehow u did.

Keep on writing, ill always be there. although my name says i write stuff, i am more of a reader/editor. This story makes my eyes proud.

eyes read stuf

(really penz)

umm yeah... tht was weird. i prefer randomness. BALONE!

lol

WA I MISS AVATAR

umm gonna stop typing...now

lol jk

...NOW.
WanderingChild96 chapter 22 . 8/9/2008
Great story! I'm glad they stayed together! And thanks for the shout-out! Please keep writing! U rock!
Vaklu chapter 22 . 8/9/2008
that was such a cool ending. NOW start another one! I don't care if it's a sequel or not, I really like your style of writing.

PS: It's easy to reiw good stories :D
Byee chapter 21 . 8/8/2008
OMH WTF is she leaving? Eep! wel if i had m powers taken away (YES I HAve POWERS, Be JeLoUs!) i would die on the spot of depression.
ChipFest chapter 21 . 8/6/2008
Aw, man! Second to last chapter?

harrumph. Are you going to do a sequel? lol

Lucky Zuko forgot to tell her about the dinner...hehe.

Cant wait to see what happens.

Hope you can update again soon!

WanderingChild96 chapter 21 . 8/6/2008
Why is Avalon leaving? I hope Zuko can stop her in time! Unless this is supposed to end like "Torn Love," in which case, I guess I have to live with it... I did write "Torn Love..." Well, I hope she doesn't go anyway! Update soon!
WanderingChild96 chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
I can't believe Avalon lost her powers! That's just wrong! Well, I hope it was a vital part of the story... Update soon!
ChipFest chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Woah! That was mostly unexpected!

I feel so bad for Avalon... Zuko was so cute about it though XD

Great chapter, hope you can update again soon!

WanderingChild96 chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
Oh no! Stupid cliffhanger! I hope Avalon will be OK. How long will this story be? If my memory serves correct, "Kissed by the Sun" was about 20 chapters. So will the next one be the last chapter? I hope not! Please update soon!
ChipFest chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
Gah, poor old Zuko never has any luck when it comes to love -wry smile- I think he needs a hug ;)

I am assuming Avalon is to be A-OK considering she is practically the main character XD

So I am looking forward to a new update!

Vaklu chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
I love this story! plz continue whith the goodness, right now all my book series are in limbo. Good stories like this one supply my reading fix. :)
ChipFest chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
Hn. Clever, Azula. Too bad they are on to you... haha

Loved the Zuko/Avalon fluff (though it could have been longer, wink wink ;D)

Yesh, I am a hopeless romantic... the whole story could be continuous fluff and I still wouldnt be happy XD

Hope you can update again soon!

Cheers,

ChipFest chapter 17 . 7/20/2008
-shudders- Fire Lord Azula. Has that sinister ring to it...lol

I vote for an Agni Kai between Zuko and Azula. Rock on!

Hope you can update agan soon!

WanderingChild96 chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
I loved the part with the bathtub. It was funny how they didn't know what it was, and how Sokka had the theory with the turtle-ducks... Update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »