Reviews for Chicken Pox
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
briliant sorry if i spelt it wrong
Zerimar chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I didn't know demons could get sick! Lol
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is so funny and adorable, and true to their characters. Very well written!
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
LOVED IT!
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Absolutely loved everything! The sisterly bonding, bickering and the ending :-D So fabulous job!
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
great story. very cute and funny!
CharmedOneForever chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Ha! I loved this story :D The sister moments were touching, your spelling and grammar were spot on and the ending was hilarious! Definitely going in my favourites!
Loraya chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
-snickers- Cole got the chicken pox! HA!

Anyway, nice oneshot. :) I liked it! -
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hey there! This story was cute! I Really liked it! I especially liked that you used Piper's nickname for Paige. I Really like 'Missy Paige. This story is def going on m yfavorites list!

Lauren
Joleca chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I absolutely loved this..

Now, you need to do a sequel with Cole dealing with the Chicken Pox.. after all, as a demon he was immune to normal human ailments.. So how does a 116 year old former demon who's never been sick a day in his entire life, deal with having a "childhood disease" (especially one that's more dangerous for adults).

please please continue this!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
What a brilliant fanfiction! First, your writing is great, pretty much perfect spelling and grammar, which is always a major plus and the plot flows well, it didn't feel forced and the sisters behaviour seemed very natural (as if it could be from the show, though it would never happen because on the show Piper and Phoebe aren't allowed to care for Paige...but I digress).

I really am looking forward to reading more of your future Charmed work, especially if it's Paige-centred. There's not enough Paige fanfictions about and she is clearly the best character (can you guess from my pen name and fanfictions that Paige happens to be my favourite characters...?)

Anyway, I genuinely enjoyed the story, it was fun, humorous and completely heart-warming: the perfect recipe for a sister bonding fic, good job :)
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
LoL, very good. I liked this.

*favourites*
jo chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
aww thats cute! i love the ending with cole getting chickenpox. well done!
Eramay Delichia-Green Dragon chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
hahahahaha fuuny lol i would so love to see cole with chicken pox hahaha i absolutely loved the ending hahahahahahahahaha ok i will stop laughing now. you should do a whole series of what the others went through when they had chicken pox. COLE too.

another question...

so how bad was that dy job?
WelshCanuck chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
oh that was very well done... Was touching with the Prue bits and that Piper was starting to open up to Paige about her big sis... love that you got Cole in the end. good job.