Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Edward is not making points with anyone at the moment. His sister is pissed at his drunken behavior with Jessica. And with Jasper's behavior with Lauren. Mike doesn't have a clue who Edward is, but is willing to protect Alice and Bella from him. And from Jasper. And Jasper is just realizing he doesn't think of Alice as his baby sister any longer. Edward is pissed at himself for being drunk and betraying Bella's trust in him. And James is going to take all the advantage he can get.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Edward is trying to fix what he broke. Will it work? Bella's not going to let him back in easily. Fingers crossed that bad things don't happen to her until she does.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Didn't think Edward would blow it so quickly. Guess he should have done a little thinking before acting. My next guess is that James is going to make a move. We'll see if Bella dates him just to show Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
So Laurent is with a band and Bella is going to sing and play. This is going to be fun. Edward is going to be there with Jess who isn't going to let him out of her sight. James is after Bella. And Bella is trying to make money to pay for college.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Not nice to poke the brand new tattoo Bella. Alice is just as pleased with Bella and Edward as I knew she would be, lol. Guessing Laurent is from Casey's, and that she got the job. What do they have together? Jasper can see that Edward is falling for her. Alice is afraid.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
And we have James. Who already sounds like the complete jerk he usually is. Who will probably make a play for Bella and try to get her in bed. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen in a bad way. Or any way for that matter. Thinking Alice is going to be a problem here. She's not going to be happy that her brother is getting so close to Bella. She really doesn't want to have to pick up the pieces yet again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Awesome. Totally hysterically funny. Am very much enjoying this story. Love the characters. Humor is great and sarcasm is my favorite form of speech.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Does Alice really believe her brother is a manwhore? Probably not. She does know he's a player and has never been serious about any girl and many have been hurt by him. Bella knows he's a player. No doubt has seen his type many times. Sounds though like Edward might just be wanting to make a small change in his lifestyle. At least until he gets what he wants. But is he going to want more than the usual?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Edward has designs. And he's afraid someone else is going to get there first maybe? Don't think he shares well either. Bella on the other hand is serious about her education and having to pay for it herself she is going to work where she can make the most money. She knows he's a flirt and a player and while she does want to play, work and school are more important.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Edward's hoping for a quick hook-up and instead gets Bella who is willing to talk and nothing else. And he likes her. Ah, but how does he like her? She had a good time talking with him. Enjoyed his company. Alice has a crush on Jasper and he's clueless. And Edward would probably kill him if he tried to hook up with her. So what's Bella going to say when she's sees Edward with another girl the night before their date?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Very auspicious beginning. Like the humor already. Think I'm liking the characters too.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Wow...

Up to chapter 4 and I'm very impressed.

Your writing style is very easy to read and the story has kept my attention.

There is one slight thing that is annoying me however:

If you went through the entire story and replaced the character's names with random names, would it still be a Twilight Fanfiction? Or would be be a stand alone piece of fiction suitable for ?
TheMrsW chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Update? Pretty please ;)
TheMrsW chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Update? Pretty please ;)
kjs-9 chapter 60 . 2/9/2012
Hey, are you going to finish the story? I just want you to know that I loved and enjoyed reading the story. I hope you'll find time to finish it. )
10,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »