Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Abaire chapter 51 . 9/4/2013
Hilarious Bella. It's about time for you to loosen up just a tad...
Abaire chapter 50 . 9/4/2013
Holy cow! Bella's taking the plunge finally. Atta girl, Bells!
Abaire chapter 49 . 9/4/2013
Sweet, sweet Emmett. That's all I've got to say about that.
Abaire chapter 47 . 9/4/2013
I appreciate all the details put into this. They are college kids and new to so many things , after all.
Abaire chapter 48 . 9/4/2013
Really cool to read Jasper's perspective. I finally understand what his problem has been.
Abaire chapter 46 . 9/3/2013
Third base! Thank goodness. Lottle Edward was about as blue as he could be :)
Abaire chapter 45 . 9/3/2013
Holy crap. Now it's official-I am scared of your James. Very nicely written!
Abaire chapter 44 . 9/3/2013
Wonder why Bella is so naive when it comes to James. How would she like it if Edward had a close female friend to whom he divulged personal info? Not cool, Bella.
Abaire chapter 43 . 9/3/2013
Smart to do just an A/N. thAnks for answering my questions
Abaire chapter 42 . 9/3/2013
James knows what's up with Renee but she won't tell Edward? It's a recipe for disaster, keeping secrets like that ...
Abaire chapter 41 . 9/2/2013
Falling in live with this Emmett. Seriously a magnificent specimen and, besides Seamus, the only mature man in the bunch :)
Abaire chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
I can't wait to hear how J & A's chat with the 'rents goes, although I don't think they will be all that surprised!
Abaire chapter 39 . 9/2/2013
Finally Jasper! The truth shall set you free. I love how Edward tells Bella he loves her, btw.
Abaire chapter 38 . 9/2/2013
What kind of daft loon do they take Edward for to not know what's been going on between Jasper and Alice? Oh, wait. He's gonna lose it.
Abaire chapter 37 . 9/1/2013
I've been confused about Bella's very flirty and sensual (but supposedly asexual nature). Edward sums it up rather nicely here. How old is she? 18 and he's 21? I guess the difference says a lot about them.
10,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »