Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 2/5/2018
Oh Edward, get your shit together and st assuming things... you always see it wrong. You should worship this girl, she’s perfect, ask questions, again don’t assume!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 2/5/2018
Loving this Fic! Thx so much! I’m grieving over my husband and smiles are rare for me but this Fic has caused me to smile, so thx so much for that sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 2/5/2018
Awww! She’s s hurt! She’s such a wonderful girl! I love this Bella and I’m loving Edward too!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 2/5/2018
Oh what a damn mess! Misunderstandings are a bitch!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 2/5/2018
Awwww!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 2/5/2018
Yep! Lauren and Jessica...
jennak chapter 45 . 11/16/2017
aww you gotta feel for james right about now
jennak chapter 13 . 11/15/2017
can we talk about mike. lol so good
Siouxkey chapter 56 . 10/31/2017
I knew it was not done before I started, but it was on a favs list and I gave it a try. I have thoroughly enjoyed each of the journeys you have created in this fic. I had to go to the end to see how far you were going to take me. I am sad to know you have lost a dear friend. I hope the grief has not blocked your writing. You talent of creating characters was intended to be shared.
Thanks for creating.
k8ff chapter 60 . 7/3/2017
I hope you finish this
AllieBlack16 chapter 60 . 5/26/2017
Love your story
I just read the whole thing
Starting yesterday, wish you
Had finish it though
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 3/31/2017
Oh hell yeah!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
Edward has good intentions but it is hard for a leopard to change his spots. I have a feeling Edward is going to fuck up. And Bella doesn't seem like the type to give second chances.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
Don't tell me he gets a tattoo?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
I am so hesitant to get sucked in to this story becauseI know it isn't complete. But I am going to have faith that it stops in a relatively good place with no major cliffie.
10,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »