Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Lafemmevegeta chapter 60 . 11/9/2014
Well this was a really great story. I hate it's not finished, I can see since it's been right at four years since you've updated that RL has taken over. Just wanted you to know that the story was pretty real with Bella finding herself sexually. Rose and Alice are hilarious with their "knowledge" on everything sexual..lol. Very entertaining but wish it was complete so we can see the full experience develope into marriage and kids and what career Edward will select and many many more questions. Anyway seriously, I enjoyed this story. Great writing.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Watching Rihanna vid for shut up an drive and all I can think of is this fic. Haha Edward being all, "she's supposed to be virginal and she won't even talk to me and yet she's singing all nasty to James"

Kudos for writing something that sticks with me and never goes away! Even if it never finishes, I will love it forever!
ilvedwrd chapter 60 . 7/27/2014
Please please finish your story. I am to invested into these characters lives.
I noticed it's been years since you've updated.
I hope you are doing great! In your life and can continue on and finish the story.

Guest chapter 60 . 4/9/2014
Awesome story! Read all 60 chapters and would like some more, I hope you finish it soon:)
MiserysMama chapter 60 . 4/2/2014
4 yrs. really?
rclaurel chapter 60 . 4/2/2014
Its been 3yrs, I guess you will not be finishing...It was a good story
Sandra46 chapter 60 . 3/3/2014
Hi. I've truly enjoyed reading this story of yours. But now that I've got to the end of this chapter I feel so disappointed! I'm sorry about your friend, sincerely.
Ask yourself. Would she like you to have finished this story?
I truly would. I'm going to click to follow and just hope that you finally find the time and courage to finish it
Thanks xx
maphie chapter 60 . 3/1/2014
Weird exchange between Renee and Bella over Edward. Great story though!
maphie chapter 31 . 2/28/2014
I love love love how Bella and Edward are in this story! I can't stop laughing at their antics.
SiriuslyPink chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
I'm on Edward's side here. I wouldn't like it if one of my best friends took my place in my family either...
persistentp chapter 60 . 1/10/2014
Just read this and I love it! Just wondering if you have plans to finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
1 grandma chapter 60 . 10/29/2013
I have enjoyed this story . i am sorry that your friend that had inspired this story has passed. I hope that you can find it in you to finish this story for her. I will also understand if that will never happen. you are a very good writer. i wish i had your talent. good luck whit your future.
Jocelyn chapter 60 . 9/24/2013
Love this story cant wait for it to be updated :-)
RunsfromReality chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Hahaha ... Edward worries he's got himself stuck in the "Friend Zone". Obviously not where this story is going (you do drop a few too many "animal magnetism" hints for me to believe this relationship will be entirely chaste. Also, I read the chapter titles before starting, cause I'm a cheater like that.) Anyway, I'm entertained! Thanks for writing.
10,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »