Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Love Bella already
twilight86 chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
wtf? im not trying to be rude or anything but its just too sappy. i get that edward is desperate but in my pov, the dearest bella is too cringy. and ur opinion my differ from mine but i feel that its kinda stupid of bella just to welcome him back with open arms and forgive him like that. i mean no disrespect
just saying

lovin this fic btw
Guest chapter 60 . 12/6/2016
I can't believe this story is not complete ! Amazon story ! I'm sorry real life is a B! Pls come back we love you
Guest chapter 37 . 11/6/2016
Okay so I'm confused...at first it was mentioned that Edward is only one year ahead of Bella in school. Then you say jasper is 2 years older than Alice... now you're saying Edward is 3 years older than Bella...did Edward fall back 2 years? And is jasper younger than Edward by a year and only fell back 1 year?
Tan r chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
Surprisingly I really like James. I like how he teases and irritates Edward. He's actually quite harmless. I'm really glad he doesn't hide the fact that he's a total manwhore.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/6/2016
Hello.
I know it's been more than six year's since you update this.
But PLEASE tell me you have an ending.
I'll laugh and be antsy about this history that y must know the ending.
Even when in my head can imagine how it's going to end.
I LOVE IT. So please if you could just said something to me about this.
Thanks.
MyDia chapter 60 . 9/22/2016
I come back & re-read every couple of years ️
I know that one time I'm going to come back and find a new chapter here
heyyloveeyouu chapter 60 . 9/1/2016
Forever holding out hope that one day this story will be completed!
Niks chapter 60 . 8/27/2016
This is a really good story, wish you would continue
twilightgran chapter 60 . 8/23/2016
Well I missed the mark on this one...a long time ago I promised myself to make sure fics I wanted to read were finished. Now I'll always wonder how it would've ended. Not to say it wasn't a great story...I just hate being left hanging.
ficfangirl chapter 59 . 7/23/2016
Thanks for sharing. I'll come back and finish reading it if you finish writing it.
Guest chapter 60 . 7/10/2016
Any chance of finishing this story? I just wanted to let you know your stuff is still being read and it is very much appreciated!
Guest chapter 60 . 7/6/2016
I still care! I still care! :)
Payton79 chapter 60 . 4/29/2016
Oh no! I was sure this story was complete. :( Now, seeing the last update was six years ago, I think I have to accept that it won't ever be finished. That's really sad because the characters you created are wonderful and so vibrant, it's sad they won't get their HEA.
Thanks for writing and sharing. I had a great time reading this over the past few days, although I wish I knew where Edward and Bella's path led from here.
himgoretti chapter 13 . 3/25/2016