Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Abaire chapter 36 . 9/1/2013
Finally, Jasper! So cool how he comes to this realization while Alice is singing the song.
Abaire chapter 34 . 9/1/2013
The intro to this chapter that discusses the secrets Edward and Alice are hiding from each other wa really beautifully written. You have a very clean and, in some cases, perfectly worded writing style. This is just of many examples throughout this story.
Abaire chapter 33 . 8/31/2013
Jasper is driving me crazy. Why doesn't he just admit how he feels about Alice?
Abaire chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
I don't know the song you mention in this chapter, but the lyrics are sick. Not the good kind.
Abaire chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
I have to ask with Bella licking his chest. Are these two going to have sex? All the angst is killing me. Btw I love Seamus and Emmett . So well written.
Abaire chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
Totally loving this story. And strangely enough, the POV changes actually work beautifully in this story. It keeps things fresh and funny. Very entertaining!
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 60 . 8/29/2013
I'm definitely praying for an update on this story. Its AWESOME :)
Abaire chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
What's up with guys wanting to see Bella in leather? Brilliant line. I love that they went on a date with hot rugby players. Nice touch!
Abaire chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Eddie is a prick! Sorry, there is never a good excuse for dating Jessica.
Abaire chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Alright, I wasn't sure what to think with all the changes in POV. But six chapters in, this story totally rocks. Edward is already sweet for a "manwhore." Can't wait to see how James comes into the fold in this one.
Cory5300 chapter 60 . 7/29/2013
I really enjoyed your story and your Bella. That is a certain compliment because I don't always enjoy the character of Bella (maybe it is because there is sooo much to love about Edward). If you based your Bella on a friend of yours, then you were certainly blessed.

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope at some point you come back to finish and give the gang their HEA.
kalizivis chapter 60 . 7/25/2013
Omg...this story is wonderful but NOT COMPLETE! SO disappointing...can I pray for an update!
Ashlyn13 chapter 60 . 7/2/2013
Gosh, it's been three years since this updated but I will never give up on this fic. Seeing this update would make my life. This story will always be one of my favorites! I really really hope this hasn't been abandoned but I also have hope this story will be completed some day.
Rachelohplz chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
So good
Rachelohplz chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I like the different povs
10,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »