Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Abaire chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Eddie is a prick! Sorry, there is never a good excuse for dating Jessica.
Abaire chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Alright, I wasn't sure what to think with all the changes in POV. But six chapters in, this story totally rocks. Edward is already sweet for a "manwhore." Can't wait to see how James comes into the fold in this one.
Cory5300 chapter 60 . 7/29/2013
I really enjoyed your story and your Bella. That is a certain compliment because I don't always enjoy the character of Bella (maybe it is because there is sooo much to love about Edward). If you based your Bella on a friend of yours, then you were certainly blessed.

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope at some point you come back to finish and give the gang their HEA.
kalizivis chapter 60 . 7/25/2013
Omg...this story is wonderful but NOT COMPLETE! SO disappointing...can I pray for an update!
Ashlyn13 chapter 60 . 7/2/2013
Gosh, it's been three years since this updated but I will never give up on this fic. Seeing this update would make my life. This story will always be one of my favorites! I really really hope this hasn't been abandoned but I also have hope this story will be completed some day.
Rachelohplz chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
So good
Rachelohplz chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I like the different povs
Rachelohplz chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Love it
Rachelohplz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Love it!
always-on-my-mind13 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
I love this Emmett! Hahaha I am LDS myself and my brother served his mission in Ecuador so it just made me smile to read that. Lol but I love it! RMs always have that awkward phase when yet dirt get back. They have to tea climate themselves to normal life. It's so crazy. But oh I love him! Hahaha I can't wait to see how things progress with everyone. :D
twinmommie chapter 30 . 4/27/2013
ok i read this chapter laughing so hard, my child who is 4 kept asking "what is so funny" and I was like trying so hard to just say "it's an adult thing, it's just funny.". great chapter, i so needed these laughs!
Debbliss chapter 60 . 3/30/2013
Oh god! Nooooooooooo! I started reading this story because I thought it was finished (

I'm so sorry your friend passed and it's making it difficult to write this. I hope you find solace in writing this Bella and, maybe through that you'll find a way to grieve and honor your friend.

I'm really really really looking forward to read the end of this story. I absolutely love your writing and feel so connected to your crazy, odd, geeky characters. I've laughed a lot while reading this and thinking "that's totally something I/some friend would say/do". Thanks for that.

Greetings from Venezuela
Love, Deb )
LizziePaige chapter 52 . 3/27/2013
I'm really not liking this Bella much I am afraid. I kept hoping she'd start showing some sort of maturity during this story (as you were stating she was use to taking care of her mother, supporting herself ect, she should be showing some signs of being a "big girl") but even when having sex for the first time she's giggling and admitting to having the maturity level of a 10 year old. If I were Esme I'd wanna kick her arse to the curb! Still reading on as I do enjoy some of the other characters and interactions - just not the Bella/Edward ones unfortunately.
silversimon chapter 60 . 3/3/2013
I read this story quite some time ago. Enjoyed very much. Will you be completing it? Or Beautiful Sorrow? See nothing on your Bio page to explain your continued absence. Hope all is better now and that you will return to FF soon.
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 60 . 2/25/2013