Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Abaire chapter 41 . 9/2/2013
Falling in live with this Emmett. Seriously a magnificent specimen and, besides Seamus, the only mature man in the bunch :)
Abaire chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
I can't wait to hear how J & A's chat with the 'rents goes, although I don't think they will be all that surprised!
Abaire chapter 39 . 9/2/2013
Finally Jasper! The truth shall set you free. I love how Edward tells Bella he loves her, btw.
Abaire chapter 38 . 9/2/2013
What kind of daft loon do they take Edward for to not know what's been going on between Jasper and Alice? Oh, wait. He's gonna lose it.
Abaire chapter 37 . 9/1/2013
I've been confused about Bella's very flirty and sensual (but supposedly asexual nature). Edward sums it up rather nicely here. How old is she? 18 and he's 21? I guess the difference says a lot about them.
Abaire chapter 36 . 9/1/2013
Finally, Jasper! So cool how he comes to this realization while Alice is singing the song.
Abaire chapter 34 . 9/1/2013
The intro to this chapter that discusses the secrets Edward and Alice are hiding from each other wa really beautifully written. You have a very clean and, in some cases, perfectly worded writing style. This is just of many examples throughout this story.
Abaire chapter 33 . 8/31/2013
Jasper is driving me crazy. Why doesn't he just admit how he feels about Alice?
Abaire chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
I don't know the song you mention in this chapter, but the lyrics are sick. Not the good kind.
Abaire chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
I have to ask with Bella licking his chest. Are these two going to have sex? All the angst is killing me. Btw I love Seamus and Emmett . So well written.
Abaire chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
Totally loving this story. And strangely enough, the POV changes actually work beautifully in this story. It keeps things fresh and funny. Very entertaining!
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 60 . 8/29/2013
I'm definitely praying for an update on this story. Its AWESOME :)
Abaire chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
What's up with guys wanting to see Bella in leather? Brilliant line. I love that they went on a date with hot rugby players. Nice touch!
Abaire chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Eddie is a prick! Sorry, there is never a good excuse for dating Jessica.
Abaire chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Alright, I wasn't sure what to think with all the changes in POV. But six chapters in, this story totally rocks. Edward is already sweet for a "manwhore." Can't wait to see how James comes into the fold in this one.
10,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »