Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Jocelyn chapter 60 . 9/24/2013
Love this story cant wait for it to be updated :-)
RunsfromReality chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Hahaha ... Edward worries he's got himself stuck in the "Friend Zone". Obviously not where this story is going (you do drop a few too many "animal magnetism" hints for me to believe this relationship will be entirely chaste. Also, I read the chapter titles before starting, cause I'm a cheater like that.) Anyway, I'm entertained! Thanks for writing.
RunsfromReality chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I've been looking forward to reading this story for a while (I'm behind the times, I know, I know) but your author's note really made me laugh. I remember that phase of the fandom! And of course, that's the rub of fan fic ... once you've done the chapters, they are what they are, in the form that they are. But still, an engaging start, no matter how many POVs are involved.
Abaire chapter 60 . 9/7/2013
Review 10k! Yay! Is this really the last chapter? I have really enjoyed this story overall. Kudos on keeping everyone's storyline straight and well fleshed out throughout. It's one of the most original takes I have encountered. Thanks for writing it!
Abaire chapter 59 . 9/7/2013
This is the first time I've seen a side of Edward that I really like. And go Bella the BJ giving woman!
Abaire chapter 58 . 9/6/2013
Jeez, Charlie and the boys are laying it on rather thick. Poor dandy Edmund-Lance.
Abaire chapter 57 . 9/6/2013
Edward also could have done the obvious to help remove the fruit roll up panties. These girls are so immature to involve their buddies in their sexual antics. But you write 18 girls very well!
Abaire chapter 56 . 9/5/2013
I would never have thought to use fruit roll ups as suggested in this chapter. Hmmm...! :)
Abaire chapter 55 . 9/5/2013
Ro and Em have such a beautiful courtship. I love how you write him so soft and her so tough.
Abaire chapter 54 . 9/4/2013
Emmett is such a sweetheart and just what Rosie needs. He is written beautifully.
Abaire chapter 53 . 9/4/2013
Communication is not Bella's strong suit, but she had sex and is suddenly behaving like a grown up. Who knew?
Abaire chapter 52 . 9/4/2013
You write this sexually immature girl so well. She isn't just inexperienced; she makes jokes and is seriously insecure. At least she finally made it.
Abaire chapter 51 . 9/4/2013
Hilarious Bella. It's about time for you to loosen up just a tad...
Abaire chapter 50 . 9/4/2013
Holy cow! Bella's taking the plunge finally. Atta girl, Bells!
Abaire chapter 49 . 9/4/2013
Sweet, sweet Emmett. That's all I've got to say about that.
10,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »