Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
sweetestflame chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
hello i just wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed all of your chapters and i would like to encourage you to write some more. please! you left me dangling,i think you have considerable talent and hope to read more soon!
Savanah Lee chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Fantastic!

Omg he is going to get a tatto to show her that he likes her isn't he? lol

can't wait for the next update
darcy13 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Really enjoying the twist on the characters. Crimson and Clover-very clever. I saw Joan Jett in concert in the eighties and she was awesome. Loved the Lady and the Tramp scene. Really cute. Can't wait to read more!
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
This is such a great story. Hilarious chapter!
vicyy chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
omg wtf. is he gonna get a tattoo
Anilegna chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
aw, this is turning out really sweet.

can't wait for you to update :)
RunForTheHills chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Let me guess, he's going to get a clover tattoo?Ah!That should freak her out nicely.A clover is the same thing as a shamrock, right?I'm easily confused.

Great chapter, looking forward to more.

Sarah~RunForTheHills
kt v chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
What a cool way of writing about the twilight characters. But is Edward a vampire?, from what you have writen I guess not, if this is true Edward and Bella could have children,no?

I hope you keep writing this and the other story of yours!
Sporkedd chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
does he get a tattoo of bellas name?

more please!
EC4me chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Edward's going to be stupid! Oh no! Seriously that date sounds like it would've been a lot of fun.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Oh Edward, you goof! Don't do it! I am loving his impulse control problems...you're going to have to pack some more of them in there. Is Edward the Player going to be raising his ugly head again anytime soon?
amblovestoread chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
This story makes me laugh, Very Good!
Graceeee chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Haha, oh man.. A tattoo? Anyways, great chapter! I'm completely hooked on this story, so please update again soon :D
EdwardsKitten chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I loved the Lady and the Tramp visual!
missadm908 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I am reely getting into this to get really gonna get a tat for bella wait til the next chap.

Angie