Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Oh Edward, you goof! Don't do it! I am loving his impulse control're going to have to pack some more of them in there. Is Edward the Player going to be raising his ugly head again anytime soon?
amblovestoread chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
This story makes me laugh, Very Good!
Graceeee chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Haha, oh man.. A tattoo? Anyways, great chapter! I'm completely hooked on this story, so please update again soon :D
EdwardsKitten chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I loved the Lady and the Tramp visual!
missadm908 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I am reely getting into this to get really gonna get a tat for bella wait til the next chap.

suchasaddeparting chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
holy mother in high heels he does NOT get a tattoo! Right? gr. its not fair how you write like 2 chapters and i'm addicted already.
10thandrose chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I love this story! Can't wait for more.

sles chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Love it! he's not seriously going to get a tatoo is he? Let me guess a clover or maybe the words crimson and clover that would be funny. I love the song and the reference its great.

I love the chapter and that they aren't hooking up yet the chase is so fun to read.
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Brilliant chapter and a cute little date thing but i'm slightly confused about the last bit... did Edward get an erection?
frumpy-v chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Ooh please update soon! Does Edward get a tattoo of a clover? :)
CullenLove chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Impulse Control Problem? Huh?
full.speed.adrift chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Loved it! Great writing, good grammar, and overall, just awesome!

Charlotte :-)
frumpy-v chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
O... good start! I'd love to see where this goes...
darcy13 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Cute story. Enjoying the sarcasm. Looking forward to reading more. I love how she hands it right back to him.
myf.13 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
omg that was hilarious, esp the last part. hahaha the lady and tramp, good stuff! oh, and i also like at the beginning where you kinda recap wat happened last chapter, even though u updated soon (yay, for that)i liked having that thing there to remind me, and prevent me from going over the last chapter... i have a bad memory p. so if you could do that, that would be awesome!
10,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 654 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 .. Last Next »