Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
EC4me chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
The whole tat thing turned out amazing. I loved the psychic reading. Very right on.
full.speed.adrift chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Great chapter! I love how Bella's such a smart *. Lol.

Charlotte :)

UPDATE!
bethann2103 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Love the story, the first 5 chapters were amazing, I can't wait for more of the story to unfold!
amblovestoread chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
"fruity and magically delicious!"

LMAO! Awesome!
Lindsa chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
great once again.

and i listened to "so hott" by kid rock and was laughing just thinking about Edward singing that. priceless
sles chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
That's great! I love that Edward talked Bella into getting one also, and the location is perfect (glad that you didn't go for the obvious lower back tramp stamp). Please say that the moose call is Emmett I can't wait to see what he'll add to the story. i'm waiting impaitently for the next update. By the way have I told you that your awesome and I love your stories?
CullenLove chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
GREAT CHAPTER
xesty chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Great! love this fic!
hot 101 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Oh no not a tattoo!, Wonder how Bela will react to THAT chapter!.Update soon please.
pebbs7286 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Holy cow, please tell me Edward is not getting a tattoo for Bella? Oh lord, I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Droplets of Salt chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Great modification of Twilight!
sweetestflame chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
hello i just wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed all of your chapters and i would like to encourage you to write some more. please! you left me dangling,i think you have considerable talent and hope to read more soon!
Savanah Lee chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Fantastic!

Omg he is going to get a tatto to show her that he likes her isn't he? lol

can't wait for the next update
darcy13 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Really enjoying the twist on the characters. Crimson and Clover-very clever. I saw Joan Jett in concert in the eighties and she was awesome. Loved the Lady and the Tramp scene. Really cute. Can't wait to read more!
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
This is such a great story. Hilarious chapter!
10,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 654 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 .. Last Next »