Reviews for I Hate Myself For Loving You
edwardcullenslover01 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Those last two chapters were awsome! I hope you post new ones very quickly! I cant wait!
xiomara209 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
omg..is he gonna really do it..update soon..cant wait to see how this unfolds..
EC4me chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
This is great. I love the flirty banter back and forth. Bella is really holding her own with Edward.
pebbs7286 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
So far I'm loving this story, keep it up!
Nedra22 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I had the biggest smile on when I finished this chapter. ]
irishgirl32 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
i really enjoyed reading this story it is very funny cant wait to see conflict with jessica and lauren
Sporkedd chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
more please! :)
smile for the paparazzi chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
AHH! i freikin' love this fanfiction! i love the strong, "sassy" bella, shes awesome and alice's character is hilarious, and edward...he so darn sexi. ugh its maddening! lol please update soon, i cant wait to read more! pretty please? pretty please with a cherry on top? two cherries? three? i know! how about one shirtless edward? yep, thats what i thought. lol :)
sles chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I love this. Edward the tramp having to work for it, and Bella the lady not falling for everything line hhare gives her and playing hard to get.

its great can't wait for the next update
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I like their relationship, it's playful and fun. I hope they don't hook up right away, I like watching them like this for a while.
DanishReadingAddict chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
i LOVE the story so far. seems to be building up to something big. going on alert
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
aw - that is so sweet - they're gonna be like lady and the tramp!
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Wow! What a sweet chapter. Loved it!
hot 101 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Oh Bella's letting in the danger side chapter!.Update soon please.
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
i LOVE this story and i love the way Edward's a player but not when it comes to Bella :D
10,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 657 664 665 666 667 668 669 .. Last Next »