Reviews for Full Circle
darridle chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Very nice fic.
I specially liked, that they weren't all flowers and rainbows in the end _
darridle chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
*chuckles*
As if you don't have one of those secrets, Gibbs
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
Haha love it... Wish Gibbs would have kicked House's a$$ after House hit Gibbs with the cane... Love it you should write another story like this!
Mei chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Great! Although I usually love Wilson, I've grown to really dislike him! Really well-written. Loved Tony, Gibbs and Abby. Good job!
jo993551 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I believe that deft is not the word to use here. deft is synonymous to skilful or nifty. deafened means the loss of hearing.

"...so loud that it was a wonder she wasn't yet deft."

I like the story so far.
anonymouskansan chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
i know this is a serious, dramatic story, but i can't help finding it funny, because Jonathan Wilson is the name of my sister's boyfriend, and i keep picturing him in the story whenever his name is mentioned. i just to comment on that, i couldn't stop . awesome story, by the way.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
great!
CrayonsPink chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
This is a FANTASTIC story! Great job!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I loved it! My name is Bethany, so its kind of weird to read your name in print.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 19 . 1/5/2009
Ach! The brothers didn't reconcile... But at least now James now knows what a $$ he was.

Congrats on finishing you're story. You're an inspiration to all us slackers out there.

I'm glad that theres going to be a sequel because this ending hasn't seemed to satisfy my desire for the brothers to bond. I completely understand that that journey will be long and troubled and will definably need another gazillion chapters. :)

Thanks for this.

-Josey
vivelabookworm chapter 19 . 1/4/2009
Awesome fic. I really like it. The plot is excellent and you can really blend the two plots together well! I kind of feel bad for Wilson, but the fact that he still couldn't see everything that happened to Tony when they were young wasn't much of a help on his side. Gibbs and House facing off is hysterical. ) I wonder if Tony will ever tell Gibbs what really happened in California. Maybe we'll see? I really like this fic. It is very very good! )
Phoenix414 chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
NOT BAD!
julie250 chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
Great story looking forward to a sequel,
sara-koi chapter 19 . 1/1/2009
Yay! I liked it, even though I've never heard the song xD

Anyway... yeah nothing much to say. So, uh... more? [although the next one won't be coming out for a bit]

...Um, yeah... go kero! xD
Laura-trekkie chapter 19 . 1/1/2009
If there wasn't a sequel in the works, I would've liked to have seen more between James and Tony, but I assume that will be dealt with in more detail in the sequel. Hopefully along with James explaining to House. What was up with the director? Will that be explained too? I liked the Gibbs-House stand off. It's difficult to know who would win that *g*.