Reviews for Thief!
Ednylove chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
You need to update this is fucking awesome I'm not kidding at all but you already know that and I know it's been I don't know 6 years since last update but please try
Izzywing chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Omg! This is soooo funny! Please write more!
CoS-fan-4eva chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I luv this chap! specialy the Envy stuff! XD
Kekkun chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Al, that little troll and the awkward moment, when your name's Clara.
Kekkun chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Hey, that's... I could have guessed that. BUT isn't Amestris in the series just like Germany and yes, because of their Fuhrer and because of the movie, where Germany is where Amestris is on the map, compared? Drachma is like Russia and Xing is like China.
Whatever. It's fun reading this. X)
TheGirlAtTheBakery chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This story is freaking amazing! Please update soon, I want more Ed/Envy!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Um fucking funny as hell man go kimblys class
spinninground chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Are you stunningly unaware that saying "f*ggy f*ggoty f*ggotry" all over the place is just as offensive as "n*ggas" ? I just thought I'd point that out, with some asterisks for emphasis. I mean, since you don't have a problem saying one, I completely didn't expect you to have a problem with the other. Just round it out with a couple of "c*nts" instead of pussies and you've got most of the more offensive words in this language. Anyways, I don't really care if you use these terms in your fics, I just thought I'd tell you that they're about the same level of offensiveness against sexuality, race, and gender, respectively, and I enjoy your fics regardless :) kthx.
LoveyDear chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. And how u depicted the characters was AMAZING! I'm so sad that it hasnt been updated in years :(.
Denna Tejat chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Haha, this fic is epic! You should continue it!
The Trailblazer chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I suppose it's a little too late to expect more chapters of this story... So I will just let my brain make up it's own ending xD

Anyway, I wanted to let you know how brilliant this was! And I mean absolutley brilliant! They way you give space to otherwise small characters, the way you can describe such a 'school' that actually scares me and at the same time wish it was my school. It's just...lovely! Weirdly enough xD

I know I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again just in case, I LOVE the way you write! :D
raineynight chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god, I love this story so much! It's hilarious! Pleasepleaseplease continue it soon! *w*
Fluehatraya chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I am a Jew and I find your Neo-Nazi depiction of Alfons hilarious. This is such a great fanfic and I'm so sad to see that it hasn't been updated in years.
Calcium oxide chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
This is absolutely brilliant xD Will you continue this story?
kissxkill chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
HI!im kissxkill and i have come on behaf of all edvy fan girls [and envy him self...] to beg your contuinuashin of this fic! please please please! you fic was the first fan fic i had read when i learned this stuff exstied! iv compared it with all of the other edvy fanfic, and NONE of them even came CLOSE! and i havent even read the whole story [because its not out...bu any who]

i even want as far as printing the story out at the liebarry [cant spell the wold right for some reason]

and BELIVE me the liebarry is soooooooo expansive its not freaken funny...SO pleas please please!continue this stoey faster or at all..please? i will give you ginit cookie with eds face on it? please?