Reviews for Filling Shoes
Angel's Rapture chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
WHAT THATS ALL I WANT TO READ MORE PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Redblackkat chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really liked your beginning, i just don't like how Hagi is dead.

Maybe I get used to it when continue reading your story! Thanks

for writing a story about Saya and Solomon!
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
*sigh* Why did I watch Blood only NOW? If I had watched when it had first came out, I could have haggled all the fanfic writers to finish their stories. LOL Now I'm stuck with half-finished stories. :(

This was an amazing fic. And I like how you haven't rushed into anything. It would be OOC for Saya to immediately forget Hagi and jump into Solomon's arms.

Great work!
LonelyGiant chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
MORE! *waves lighter in the air*
lily chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
I liked it but I think and im hoping for a little bit of romance between saya and solomen. PLEASE i like haji to but its solomens turn.
Maliciousmustard chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Oh I love this so much!

I really hope you contunue this. Your writing is so pristine and eloquent that I tear up when I read it. Fantastic writing like this reminds me of Judgement at Nuremberg. Writing that says a lot with few words. Love it!
Hero Worship chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Update soon! ~:P~
Lifeclaw chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I like HajiXSaya better but I like SolomonXSaya too...It not fare!Why Solomon have to (well you know)in the Anime!Wa!(Crying till mom come and says to quite down.)
Torndragonslave chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I haven't even read this an i'm loving it! i scanned part of the first chapter! i totally love this pairing esp a SolomonXSayaXHaji chevalier/lover relationship! keep going!
LeoDesirePassion chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
sounds like the next chp will have alittle twist in it i hope
life swings like jazz chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
yay! A good Solomon Saya fiction. All I ever seem to find are Hagi Saya ones. Go Solomon! I love your story. Keep up the good work.
Threedaysunrise chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Your imagery there at the end was both wonderfully done and very insightful. Great job.

Update soon!
kathieclint chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
wonderful! it was good. trust me, you're improving A LOT as the chapters come. hm... interesting what will happen next
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
awesome please update soon thanks.
azurecygne chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
hey there..we really loved your story. btw before you start to wonder, this is a joint account. we are a fan of SalMon or known as saya and solomon..anyway we really look forward for the next chapters to come.

NOTE: oh...and please don't make Saya too evilishly evil, as too yelling at him XD