Reviews for The Dark Knight of GLU
Amanda chapter 25 . 3/30
I loved the plot in this it was amazing.
Amanda chapter 5 . 3/28
OMG ZoLu...well i did not see that coming.
Amanda chapter 3 . 3/28
YOU CALLED HIM BATMAN! You combined my two favorite people ever in one story I could kiss you! just AHHHHHHHHH!
Magnifique histoire! !
PoppyPopPop chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
This was beautiful, amazing, astounding, you did a fantastic job. Took me a couple of weeks to read while doing other things but I'm so glad I continued. You turned a couple of things I don't enjoy reading in fanfics, like sub!Zoro and straight sex, into wonderful things I loved reading. The story was so well thought-out, filled with love and was one of the most interesting fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for this, I can't wait to read more of your work soon, a full five stars from me, would totally recommend.
kelly chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I know it's mainly Zosan but Jesus this is the hottest thing I've ever read about Smo/Ace o_O
Animagination chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story :)
Cara-Dolce chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
this is so amazing. i have read this twice now and oh my god, its still amazing as the first time i read it! i absolutely love everything about it, the ideas and plot and how the characters haven't changed too much from how they normally are. its just so freaken awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ok, they're too many thinks I love about this fic, but I'll mention just some of them. I loved how Ace tried to win Smoker's heart, using the most brazen seduction techniques. He was so shameless, childish and Insolent. It was extremely hilarious. I loved your Nami, even if sometimes she was unnecessarily violent and ungrateful, I adored her. She was strangely cute in her tsundere way, and at the end... pure woman power. I loved how Sanji was hot, openly bisexual, the most popular, and everyone wanted to be his friend or lover. I specially liked how self-confident he was. I loved Zoro's relationship with his two best friends, the amazing complicity, trust and unconditional affection they proved to share. I loved Zoro's three little disciples, and his crazy-amazing granfather. I loved Buggy being the villian, and being demented and strong. I loved how Zoro was very smart, good with children and all his makeover. And I loved lots of other things...
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
This fic is a masterpiece. One of the best that I've read about this couple. After I began the story, I coudn't stop reading, simply because I was immensly intrigued and entertained along every single chapter. It was addictive. The storyline about this underground hero (oviously inspired by batman) was interesting and innovative, and the story was wonderfully written, and full of adventure, humor and romanticism. Thank you. You're oh, so talented!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Love the way you write! You just bring everything together. Make everything fit! Leaving nothing, you know, not open ended. Just basically amazing.
SPN1985 chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
AMAZING!
GREAT!
PERFECT!
. . .
I LOVE LOVE LOVE
THIS IS STORY!
dogdemonsrock5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This has really been a excellent getaway from all the angst I've been reading lately. Great humor! And the amount of drama you added made it just right! :D
i loved this fic chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
omg i loved this fic it was great and it made me want to keep reading even after it ended. this is definitely a great fic. you did so well
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I think its amazing how you mangaged to still write another chapter. I really like this story. Im pretty sure im giggling half the time because the humor! Its also really well written. And, to top it all off its good ol' zoro and sanji. I cant believe i barely heard of this fic, i wish i had found it sooner.