Reviews for The Dark Knight of GLU
Yvonne Park chapter 25 . 2/10
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! It was definitely fun. And I like how you used the whole Zorro thing. Haha masked hero for justice. I loved it. I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
This is still the King of fanfictions...
I will confess the only thing I disliked was Zoro's dad (I don't care how gorgeous and strong he is... I just can't stop seeing his as an immoral coward) and Shanks (but to be fair I've never liked a story were Shanks is homosexual because he always seems out of character or portrayed way too similar to Luffy and not like his own person )... Well all this is not necessarily bad, I don't need to like a the characters and I don't agree with writing a story for fanservice... The author choices are always the right ones.
Anyways this is KING. The plot was not the most original, but the execution is AWESOME.
Rvd chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Oh.. wow
Honestly this was incredible, so incredible I completely forgot to review earlier.

How you wrote something from different perspectives.. the villains, everything.

Honestly fantastic job at this, turned out great.
Amanda chapter 25 . 3/30/2015
I loved the plot in this it was amazing.
Amanda chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
OMG ZoLu...well i did not see that coming.
Amanda chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
YOU CALLED HIM BATMAN! You combined my two favorite people ever in one story I could kiss you! just AHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
Magnifique histoire! !
PoppyPopPop chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
This was beautiful, amazing, astounding, you did a fantastic job. Took me a couple of weeks to read while doing other things but I'm so glad I continued. You turned a couple of things I don't enjoy reading in fanfics, like sub!Zoro and straight sex, into wonderful things I loved reading. The story was so well thought-out, filled with love and was one of the most interesting fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for this, I can't wait to read more of your work soon, a full five stars from me, would totally recommend.
kelly chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I know it's mainly Zosan but Jesus this is the hottest thing I've ever read about Smo/Ace o_O
Animagination chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story :)
CaptainNapkin chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
this is so amazing. i have read this twice now and oh my god, its still amazing as the first time i read it! i absolutely love everything about it, the ideas and plot and how the characters haven't changed too much from how they normally are. its just so freaken awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ok, they're too many thinks I love about this fic, but I'll mention just some of them. I loved how Ace tried to win Smoker's heart, using the most brazen seduction techniques. He was so shameless, childish and Insolent. It was extremely hilarious. I loved your Nami, even if sometimes she was unnecessarily violent and ungrateful, I adored her. She was strangely cute in her tsundere way, and at the end... pure woman power. I loved how Sanji was hot, openly bisexual, the most popular, and everyone wanted to be his friend or lover. I specially liked how self-confident he was. I loved Zoro's relationship with his two best friends, the amazing complicity, trust and unconditional affection they proved to share. I loved Zoro's three little disciples, and his crazy-amazing granfather. I loved Buggy being the villian, and being demented and strong. I loved how Zoro was very smart, good with children and all his makeover. And I loved lots of other things...
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
This fic is a masterpiece. One of the best that I've read about this couple. After I began the story, I coudn't stop reading, simply because I was immensly intrigued and entertained along every single chapter. It was addictive. The storyline about this underground hero (oviously inspired by batman) was interesting and innovative, and the story was wonderfully written, and full of adventure, humor and romanticism. Thank you. You're oh, so talented!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Love the way you write! You just bring everything together. Make everything fit! Leaving nothing, you know, not open ended. Just basically amazing.
Stiles0024 chapter 25 . 12/28/2013