Reviews for The Dark Knight of GLU
Animagination chapter 25 . 2/2
I really enjoyed this story :)
Jazzys Mistress chapter 25 . 1/17
this is so amazing. i have read this twice now and oh my god, its still amazing as the first time i read it! i absolutely love everything about it, the ideas and plot and how the characters haven't changed too much from how they normally are. its just so freaken awesome.
Ok, they're too many thinks I love about this fic, but I'll mention just some of them. I loved how Ace tried to win Smoker's heart, using the most brazen seduction techniques. He was so shameless, childish and Insolent. It was extremely hilarious. I loved your Nami, even if sometimes she was unnecessarily violent and ungrateful, I adored her. She was strangely cute in her tsundere way, and at the end... pure woman power. I loved how Sanji was hot, openly bisexual, the most popular, and everyone wanted to be his friend or lover. I specially liked how self-confident he was. I loved Zoro's relationship with his two best friends, the amazing complicity, trust and unconditional affection they proved to share. I loved Zoro's three little disciples, and his crazy-amazing granfather. I loved Buggy being the villian, and being demented and strong. I loved how Zoro was very smart, good with children and all his makeover. And I loved lots of other things...
This fic is a masterpiece. One of the best that I've read about this couple. After I began the story, I coudn't stop reading, simply because I was immensly intrigued and entertained along every single chapter. It was addictive. The storyline about this underground hero (oviously inspired by batman) was interesting and innovative, and the story was wonderfully written, and full of adventure, humor and romanticism. Thank you. You're oh, so talented!
Love the way you write! You just bring everything together. Make everything fit! Leaving nothing, you know, not open ended. Just basically amazing.
NavigatorNami85 chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
AMAZING!
GREAT!
PERFECT!
. . .
I LOVE LOVE LOVE
THIS IS STORY!
dogdemonsrock5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This has really been a excellent getaway from all the angst I've been reading lately. Great humor! And the amount of drama you added made it just right! :D
i loved this fic chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
omg i loved this fic it was great and it made me want to keep reading even after it ended. this is definitely a great fic. you did so well
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I think its amazing how you mangaged to still write another chapter. I really like this story. Im pretty sure im giggling half the time because the humor! Its also really well written. And, to top it all off its good ol' zoro and sanji. I cant believe i barely heard of this fic, i wish i had found it sooner.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
i likey
Crazy4Reading chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
I have to say this is probably my favorite One Piece fanfic I have ever read. The plot line the setting... I wasn't able to put it down once I started it!
ShindaHotaru chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
AMAZING.

From beginning to end, your story is amazing. While reading, I was so deep into the plot and the whole alternate universe that I kept on coming back to it in my mind during the day. I finished reading about two days ago and I’m still like ‘wow’.

The idea itself is simply amazing! Although it might be a little typical for a hero story and such but it’s still awesome. I enjoyed the amount of humor in this fic because it fit in so well.

I like the choice of characters a lot. The roles and characteristics they have in this story seem to suit them pretty well, I think. In the circumstances of this universe you’ve created, they act pretty in-character most of the time. And the rest of the time, it simply doesn’t matter because this universe is perfect as it is. I couldn’t even find a loophole, it felt like an already existent world, so familiar somehow and easy to imagine.
The development of the plot is not too fast, it’s just perfect. Along with the vividness of the writing, I felt drawn into this world while reading and really forgot about everything else around me. I was literally fangirling about it all the time. I’m not sure I can ever read another fanfiction again, this one just blew my mind.

There’s nothing negative I can say about it, you even made me appreciate a pairing I usually dread and I think that means a lot. This fanfic would make an awesome comic book, I’m pretty convinced about that!

Gosh, I’m sorry for this shitty review but I hope I got across how much I loved and enjoyed reading your story.
amemiti.yukada chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
This story is a long-term profound enjoyment. I loved every curve of the breath-taking plot. Thanks a lot for the Jap which seems to make the atmosphere even more realistic.
blackfirefox987 chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
about the persons comment. that's just rude. the anime and manga are both from japanese anyways. i loved that you put it in, i learn some new japanese thanks to you. i hope this make up for that rude comment. love the story by the way
SpiritedObsession chapter 25 . 1/17/2013
I really loved this story! Thank u for writing it! :D