Reviews for Slipping Under
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
wow. as they say: short but sweet. very well put together with a lot of insight into the characters involved. well done!
graver chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
gorgeous writing. and I agree with Fragile-Strength - the first sentence of the second paragraph was pure magic. thank you!
White Stone chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I loved this. I like how you write about the characters that are not in the spot light.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
strange pairing, but I like the idea. i feel bad for alex, being the only young person on the island. good story:)
Fragile-Strength chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Ohh! What a cool, unusual pairing!

I like it. I love Alex, and I love this entire concept. My favorite line was easily, 'But when she finally arrives at the Temple, a few bruises shadowing her cheek and mouth, and he takes her inside to question and comfort her, she kisses him, hard, through her tears.' for reasons I can't exactly explain.

Sorry for the short-and-crappy-ness of this review, but I'm relatively brain-dead.

Lovely!

-Cayenne
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Poor Alex. :-( I love her. Good little story.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Interesting concept. I do feel for Alex, being as you said the only young person on the island except for Karl. Indy, Richard is the man who doesn't age-the first Other that young Ben met and who recruited Juliet.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 3/28/2008