Reviews for Undercover
Kadoria chapter 1 . 3/9
This is one of my absolute favorite fan fic's and I have no idea hoe many times I've read it but I love it just as much every time I do.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
Ahaha, great chapter.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
I'm so excited for the upcoming drama.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 23 . 10/6/2016
This was such a great chapter, a nice break. I'm almost a little teary.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
Was not prepared for this oh my God
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
I really, really, really need to go to bed.

It's moments like this that I find myself wishing that I didn't live alone so someone could stop me from making bad decisions like reading fanfiction all night before a workday, or single-handedly eating half a tub of double chocolate fudge moosetrack ice cream by myself in a few hours.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
Hey! There's no way KP would've been able to defeat Voldemort in just a few minutes, he's perpetually surrounded by death eaters and, unlike the majority of the foes Kim faces, they are all completely ready to kill. No monologues or elaborate traps, just magic, and all the physical fitness in the world isn't going to help when you're fighting an enemy who could literally incapacitate you with a thought (non-verbal spell) and kill you with a stick of wood.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
Wow, creepy.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
I am so mad that this is so good.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Dammit, I said only one more chapter...
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
I have work in less than 7 hours; work that involves handling several credit cards, work that involves making sure that the person who's traveling 1800 miles makes it to each connection and has a place to stay for when they arrive, work that involves being on the phone dealing with a program that is very fussy and run by a very greedy company where a single mistyped command can cost a client over a thousand dollars which means that my company has to pay over twice that in reparations which means getting fired, in short I have work in 7 hours that I really can't afford to be tired for.

I think I'm going to read the next chapter anyway.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Poor Ron, poor Kim.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Oh my god.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Well, this story has certainly gotten interesting.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
They're so cute together. Are we going to get a chapter from Ron's PoV? That would be quite 'badical'.