Reviews for Undercover
abandonedaccount47 chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Well, this story has certainly gotten interesting.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
They're so cute together. Are we going to get a chapter from Ron's PoV? That would be quite 'badical'.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
So glad this story is complete, I would've died of curiosity if I had to wait more than a couple minutes to get to the next part.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Excellent chapter, as always.

I've always thought the moodulator thing was treated kind of too lightly. The possible ramifications of what she could've done, or what could've happened to her, when her emotions (not just love, though obviously the whole 'being raped' but being a willing participant at the time only to snap out of it later would be a massive mind fuck and unbelievably scarring) were out of her control.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Your writing really is quite good, let me know if you ever write a book, because I would totally buy it!

I would also definitely send you two hundred PMs begging you to come to Omaha or Portland so I could get it signed.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Ok this was so cute, and the summary definitely caught my interest.
Kat chapter 28 . 6/22/2016
Wow. This is one of the best fics I've ever read. You added so much depth to Kim and Ron, and sent them on a huge adventure, and showed them growing so much, all while staying within the boundaries of canon. There were moments when I had to stop reading just to think about a point you'd made - Ron going into 'buffoon mode' to distract Kim, for instance - because it was just so TRUE. And, after all, isn't that the point of fanfiction? To explain, to elaborate, and to improve? I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, but thank you for writing something that I'll remember for a long, long time.
WilliamRaineyHarlaw chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
This is up there with "Joyful Wing" on the scale of Real Crossovers of Genius ;) And I say that, not knowing a thing about Gilmore Girls and being only moderately fond of KP and cosmic horror.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/29/2016
A. Excellent piece of writing.
CelendilAU chapter 28 . 1/26/2016
I can't believe I haven't read or reviewed this before now, my gosh, and I don't know if you're still getting notifications from FFdN or not, but regardless, I wanted to let you know that this really was a beautiful, beautiful story, written AMAZINGLY well, and told with such effortless ease (or at least a good illusion of it!).

Every aspect of the Kim and Ron relationship just felt so perfectly written and handled so maturely, showing just how much the two mean to each other while still retaining the slightly fumbling, slightly nervous, still-just-a-teenager newness that felt totally real to the characters and to life.

Also, as a massive fan of Gilmore Girls, I loved the way you seamlessly wove Kim and Ron and all their craziness to the world of Stars Holow, and how all the characters from there felt perfect, like they'd just stepped off the show and into the page - like Lauren and Alexis and the rest were reading them in my ears.

Finally, the mission, the amazing melding of action and drama and mystery and horror and survival and sacrifice and oh my gosh it was PERFECT (and I keep using that word, let me assure I know exactly what it means) and I seriously wish that this story had been a Real episode - no, screw it, make it a whole Kim Possible Miniseries, I'll pay whatever needed, damnit! - ahem, back in control.

As I said, I don't know if you're getting these notifications, or if it means anything to you any more, but I loved this story, and I really want to thank you for the privilege of reading it, and I wish you had more to read, but it's clear this was a one time deal.. but if you've done anything original, I want to rush out and buy it.. I'll stop gushing now, hopefully,

Anyway, thanks again and congratulations for a fantastic story.
PenOfTheUnborn chapter 28 . 2/25/2015
Just finished reading this from start to finish, and might I say that this is a phenomenal piece of fiction.
etyberz chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Loved the story! Great job at really portraying the inner conflict found in the characters, and the build up and explanation following Emotion Sickness and the build up to So The Drama. I loved how you portrayed Ron and Kim. Seeing those little hints of Zorpox intelligence that he hides under the mask of buffoonery. Kim with her sensitive self and fears hidden under her "I can do anything." The action, the drama, the mystery, I just kept on hitting the next button again and again. You are a great author and I really enjoyed this work.
muredin chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
A dum a da dum
JP Marshall Law chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
Good story
Taechunsa chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
This was an incredible story. This has to be one of the best "mature" (non-Disneyfied) Ron and Kim stories leading up to them getting together that I have ever read. I absolutely love the introspection that you have each go through and the conclusions that each reaches.

It is too bad that it doesn't appear that you are planning on writing any more KP fanfics, be ukase you are an incredible author.
475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »