Reviews for Undercover
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Are you suggesting that the Ronster got lucky with a couple of college girls?

Kim's reaction was priceless. You are the man.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Meant to send it from this one - although I'm sure Allie agrees:

O. M. G.

This is BRILIANT! Not only is your first chapter longer than everything I've ever written, but your characters are PERFECT and the setting is absolutely flawless. The plots flow into each other seamlessly, and it seems totally plausible that they would go on this mission, and that they would be "bugged" (if you'll excuse my pun) by the feelings that they are, considering all that they have been through and will later go through.

Long story short - FANTASTIC JOB!

-Melissa :D
jlgreen chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
O. M. G.

Long story short - FANTASTIC JOB!

-Melissa :D
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Keep this level of work up and I get a new favorite author. That's a good trade for both. Thanks. Good Work. You handle the Kim and Ron characters with a deft touch and great longing for something more yet,the hesitant way of taking that next step is evident.
ScareGlow chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Kim and Ron meeting the Gilmore Girls... I like that! *g* Good start and nice characterizsations. It's a pity Rufus is still in Middleton, but I guess he'd be in the way of an undercover mission.

I'm definitely looking forward to more interactions with Rory, to meeting Luke, Lorelai and the Gilmores!
keth1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Awesome would explain there new feelings at the start of so the drame your going your own version of the story?
Louis Mielke chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This story is already on my must read list. You've really got something here, the only thing that makes me sad is the fact that we know they won't be getting together before so the Drama, lol! Either way I'm anxiously awaiting your next chapter.

MORE! lol
DrBeat chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Well might I welcome you to the world of FanFiction, well, KP fanfiction that is.

A very interesting story. The premise itself is quite interesting and I am really enjoying this so far. In all of season 3, we never really did see the ripple effect on Middleton High. This one offered some insight into that. Very good!

~DrBeat
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Welcome to KP! Glad to have you taking part! Saw you profile and you have quite some journey coming up in this universe. Hope it's an enjoyable one for all of us, especially you.

Very interesting lead chapter here. Good intermixing of events from the program with this mission between two high points in Kim and Ron's relationship.

Undercover mission, Ron's basically running much of it, Kim's in the quandary about her emotions about her BFF since the Moodulator mission, Bobby Johnson's snide chauvinism with her, and reconnecting with said BFF again as a friend, at least.

See ya next time!