Reviews for Another Shot of Juma
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Posted 7 June 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post TSL: With the Exile now in search of Revan, Atton drowns his sorrow.

The piece is a nice introspective study. Atton is trying to fall back into his old ways, but they aren't as satisfying as they had been. We are left with a man who is facing what every Soldier's wife has faced; that while they love you, the mission comes first.

Pick of the week
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Poor Atton. That must have been hard for him.
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is really a well-written piece - you really captured Atton's cynicism and fascination with her, the pain and frustration in the wake of her departure. So well-written.
Shadowsole chapter 1 . 3/28/2008