Reviews for 817 Panto what?
Sam chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
hey there ()

i was slightly dubious at the panto storyline, but so far i'm pleasantly pleased! it looks like it's going to turn out great! i know it must seem ages since you wrote these great story scripts but i think they're brilliant, i've become really quite hooked! i think Nate's character is really intelligently written, and intriguing, his work ethics and personality traites.

maipigen chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
loved jackson and zach professionalisme in this chapter...well, they were hilarious at least
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Oh my God, Rory singing horribly off key is one of those moments where I would have sat at home, cringing and trying desperately to look away or occupy myself with something else because I would have felt ashamed for her bad performance ;-)

I'm not quite sure what to think of the Rory/Nate/Trevor love triangle that seems to be arising. Even though I was thinking several chapters back that Rory has never had a single casual relationship in her life (things always had to be quite serious between her and a guy to get involved in the first place) and was therefore pleasantly surprised to see you were heading that way, I feel bad for Trevor. He seems like a nice guy and although I do not think he sees this thing with Rory as something with a prospect, it's always weird and hurtful to be used as a distraction. Let's see how this goes.
Diana2901 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
OMG! Why do I always read at the university in a room full of people who don't like you giggling next to them? Stupid question! I know. But I just couldn't keep on learning anymore and had to do something else.

I write my final exams tomorrow and just needed to thank you guys for taking my mind off things for a few minutes! The teaser is fantastic! Absolutely hilarious. Thank you.

Unfortunately I don't have time to read more now. But I can't wait to do so...

Until then keep on writing.

flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
Paris cracks me up. The stuff she has been saying during the play is so funny. Nice moment between Luke and April. I was wondering if Nate was going to show up at the play. Glad to see that he did. Uh oh. Taylor remembered Nate. Funny scene between the two of them. Oh no! Kirk had the glass slipper made from ice? Oh jeez. What a disaster it was with the ice slipper, lol. And the front row getting drenched by the bucket of water... that would have been a sight to see Emily drenched, LOL. Love that Lorelai left pins (I’m assuming) in Carrie's dress. It's so funny. Glad Rory told her grandparents about her temp job.

Lastly, I gotta say how great this whole 'episode' was. I only wish we got to see it play out on TV. I think it would have been one of the best episodes of GG ever. I love the dialogue and the idea for this event. It was just really great.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Oops. Got my reviews mixed up, lol. Review 1 also includes the review for chapter 2, and the review for chapter 2 is actually for chapter 3.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
It's nice that things are going good between Rory and Trevor. And wow. I missed that the job was part of the Africa job, LOL. It's nice everyone is at the pantomime. The panto is hilarious! Especially the backstage stuff. Great dialogue for everything!
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Sounds like a fun event. Hilarious that Taylor is objecting to playing a part in something he organized! Aw, that's a nice FND with just the girls and Emily and Richard. I am glad that Nate and Rory have returned to the working relationship they had before what happened in NY. I love how alike Lorelai and April are. And I like the fact that April wants to apply to colleges closer to where Luke and Lorelai live. Haha Crazy Carrie still trying to flirt with Luke... so funny. The rehearsal for the panto was funny. Jackson and Zach were hilarious. Haha Kirk getting ready to fight Joe... too funny. Great job on that. Makes me wish we could really see it. Wow. I am really surprised that Rory accepted the offer at the NY Times. But I guess it is her dream job and it's only temporary... so it's a chance for her to fulfill a dream.
bella carisJJ chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Oops, I always forget something and need to write again, sorry! I jus wanted to say: that was me in the last review...I just forgot to login and it turned out an anonymous one...*blush* Well...see ya in the next episode! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Wow, this was better than I could ever imagine! Bows to you Audi as well as damselfly and dragonfly! *claps* I had a really great time picturing the whole pantomime...The poster was genius and so funny! That along with the explanation of the tradition of Pantomime, helped me a lot to visualize the whole thing, thanks for that guys! ) I missed this towns events so much in S7, it was great to have an episode like this one. Kirk bringing an actual ice slipper was so hilarious! hes so...Kirk! lol I really liked the songs you picked, especially "Cant help falling in love"..I so love that song! (UB40 version is my best :D)I also loved the wide audience, everybody was there! And Paris: "Does Simon Cowell know about you, Gilmore?" haha, I was cracking up there!

Poor Rory, she was so nervous when she realized Nate was watching her singing! lol I cant wait to read the next epsiode, now that she accepted to go to something more than work will happen? :o Good thing the hiatus is over, hehe :D
Dany chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Man, I wish I was one of these guys with some really important position in one of those tv networks. And with huge amounts of money on my bank account. I would buy your scripts and pay the entire GG cast wathever they (and you) want to shoot these episodes. 'Cause your version of season 8 are the best GG stories I ever seen (well, read) since the official season 5. I'd gladly give you an opinion on how the story could continue, but I'm not nearly as good as you guys (particulary Audirox who started, they should have hired you instead of Rosenthal), so I'll just wait for whatever you'll come with next. Please keep it going, I'm seriously addicted to it.
Mel chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
This is an awesome story im so addicted! It's just like watching the show but it on tv. I miss the show on tv but this totally makes up for it and i cant wait for more. you really have one a great job.
HNfan1992 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Wow I'm really lovin it. It is eactly how I imagined the 8th would go. Keep it up x
Braelyn Rae chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Like2CUHappy chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
the pantomime was a hit new episode soon pleases
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »