Reviews for Fulfilling Promises
Rose2621 chapter 45 . 2/1/2012
Loved the story. Can't stop re-reading it.
Liliesshadow chapter 44 . 5/16/2011
I have no words for how beautiful that was. Was hanging on every word.
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 45 . 8/15/2010
This is a FANTASTIC story. I absolutely love how the characters interact. I'll admit, when Babe died I cried a bit! But a great story, I really enjoyed it.

all the best
AivieEnchanted chapter 45 . 11/5/2009
I can't believe I'm just now discovering this story. Big time shame on me. This is a fantastic story, just in every sense of the word.
HannahVintage chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
cute but a little to you know the whole drama thing with why she joind...just a little strong. Its okay though great chapter anyways)
HannahVintage chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Your a damn tease!-refrence to the whole Bill almost kissing her...

TEASE!

cry cry sob sob
HannahVintage chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Amazing amazing amazing! I like the length of these chapters. I am a sucker for Easy bounding so this earned high points from one question...its probaly because i am exhasted but i cant commprend why Guarnere was like 'shit' about the France thing. I mean i know he might fear for her being killed or something but can u tell me?
HannahVintage chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
lol the end was just hilarous but i am already attached to her so now i kinda feel bad for her but hey she had a good attitude.)
ber1719 chapter 45 . 5/3/2009
I want you to know that this is the only fanfiction ever to have made me want to cry so much. Seriously, when I read that Babe had died, I would start bursting out in tears randomly. God! It was such an incredible journey. Thank you for entertaining me for an entire day! (I know, I'm a super slow reader!) :)
ber1719 chapter 24 . 5/3/2009
Egad! This story is driving me up a wall...in a fantastic way. I am so obsessed with it and it makes me so happy that it's so long. Ugh, sorry I haven't taken the time to review earlier, but I was just so into it that I just kept clicking the next button 24 times. LOL. :)
michael page nixon chapter 40 . 11/22/2008
you know a lot of really 'nice' people or you have a nice life and make up people nice enought to live in it.
WETSU chapter 45 . 10/29/2008
Congratulations. It was a good read.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 45 . 8/7/2008
Loved it even though it was different from teh real lives of the Easy Men. I still loved it!
SlythPrincess chapter 45 . 8/6/2008
BEAUTIFUL! Good work and thanks for finishing the story!
wild-in-spirit chapter 45 . 8/6/2008
aw, fluff chapter and a fab one at that.

i loved this story and im sad that its ended (

still one of my faves and have added it as such

wild-in-spirit