Reviews for Story of a Sparrow's Vixen
Isabella95 chapter 32 . 6/25/2016
I loved this story! Can't say much more :) Jack married, woho!
WorldWithOutLogos chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
O.o wait... I thought it was against the Code for a pirate to gamble .-. Grate story by the way!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
This story is fantastic!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 32 . 2/25/2012
Perfect! Sequel! One during her pregnancy would be good!
Blackroses191191 chapter 32 . 10/10/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It is different from the normal Jack/OC as normally the OC falls for him first. This was a nice change!
MzDJTyde chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
hey! u remeber me! i read a lot of ur poto stuff and why cant u have 'fun' with jack?
Xanthors chapter 32 . 7/13/2011
amazing story, your joanna character is perfectly constructed, and she acts like a woman from that age, even adventourus woman. Not many other fics writers have such good grasp on how lasses living 400 years ago behaved differently and had different values then girls of our times, and you did it great, thanks :)
Rue Dawn chapter 32 . 5/21/2011
I don't really know what to say. This was probably the best story I have ever read. You have a brilliant aptitude for description and storytelling. I could really picture everything going on in my head, particularly Jack being strapped down, and the dress from china, and Lily (the 1st and 2nd) as well as the shooting scene, Joanna and the gun. I love Anna-Maria in this as well as Gibbs and Teague and I love the way everything you say and do has a well thought out meaning behind it, as well as the lengthy chapters and unique storyline. I think this was awesome. You have a real gift here and I hope that you do well in your future stories.
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 32 . 4/21/2011
This was an incredible story. Thank you so, so much for writing this :D it was awesome :)
VeryaTirananniel chapter 30 . 2/7/2011
"Prepare to be boarded" rotflol omg I was incapacitated for the longest at that line, I think I spent around seven minutes stifling giggles so my mom wouldn't realize I was still on here and take away my laptop. ( but then again, there is always my iPod touch I could use...)
VeryaTirananniel chapter 32 . 2/7/2011
Omg! Love it love it love it love it luv it! Best Fanfic yet! Gold medal! Sash of honor! A quite-unique-but-seemingly-pointless award! Candies! Flowers! Lilies! CX omg I'm app teary and hyper from too much of a good book...* thinks: yeah... I'm sounding like a pansy right now... Maybe I should shut up before I make a bigger fool of myself...* yeah. Great fix, don't do a sequel though, I like how it ends. Good job... I'll shut up now.
DreamsRMyLife chapter 32 . 12/30/2010
Aw, wonderful epilogue! I would've liked them to have a few more children, but one really great one is good too. Great job with this, I certainly enjoyed reading it all!
DreamsRMyLife chapter 28 . 12/30/2010
Yes! Go Captain Teague, go! I'll go back and review other chapters eventually, but I'm just so caught up in this story right now I hope you don't mind me doing so when I reread this again in the future. I really love this, though.
dark-angel-7174 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
awesome story
xXMegers17Xx chapter 30 . 8/6/2010
Awesome ! greatest line ever "prepare to be boarded" :D love it , i couldn't stop laughing there. great job :)