Reviews for Shower
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I feel you're pain with the parent thing... that's one of the reasons I can't do the sex stuff either.
But this was actually really good! It's perfectly at the level I like and the shower was a nice touch!
DG
devil chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i was drooling of that scene so good i love it my god don't stop writting please
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Haha, I know how you feel about parents. My mo. Saw what I was reading on day

Mom: Are you sure thats good to read?

SexyBleachGuys/Molly: yes mom, this site is for the general public, they have all the bad stuff on an adult fiction site.

Mom: Oh, well thats good *goes off*

Not a lie, causethey do hav an adult fiction site that ive heard of and this is open to the general public, my mother just doesnt need to know that there is adult stuff on here too!

Anways, you did a good job on this!
Shirosaki413 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OMFG MY PARENTS R SOOO LIKE THAT, POPIN UP IN BAK OF ME AND ASKIN THAT! XD its sux dont it? xD lawls awesome job :D thise one is RLY good xD but u did get closer to sex scenes and full sex scenes on some of ur fanfix :D XD AWESOME JOB! U LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALL OF UR STORIES!
Celery chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Haaahaaas the part abt ur parents were real funny! XD.

Love it, though the bed would be better.. KEEHEE!
shiria otoyami itsome chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i pieced together that ur a girl since i know that no boy would do yaoi unless they are gay. i really like all of ur shiroichi storys.
Angelchan2012 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
after reading the ending A/N on this, i totally agree with ya! it's a pain! so i usually write while my parents are at work lol good story, kinda like a teaser lol *thumbs up*
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Haha Poor Ichigo. He's gettin tormented by Hichi in the shower XD. I think this story was great! And that part at the end about how it is at your house...well it's the same here so I understand XD

~Strawberry-Ringo
eizryl chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
lol I know how you feel [A/N at the end]

I am writing random stuff and then my parents morph in through a vortex and they're all "what's uppers!" It scares the hell outta me! D:

Anyway , pretty epic. :] I recently became a hardcore HichiIchi fan - I even love it more than my OTP [IchiRuki] I hate myslef, but it's so... *fan girl squeal* lol ;3
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
very funny! what would have made it funnier is if he did get questioned when he came out , either about the noises, why he was so tiered, or why he took so long. Any of those questions would have made for a hilarious episode with the family.
j7nX chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was very good and I enjoyed reading it.
Litte miss Summer Witch chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
oh my drool...

I tottaly know what you mean about your parents, my mom appears out of nowhere when ever i'm writhing a scene, it so hard, she always whant's to check what i'm writhing..

but anyway

luv it hun, keep writhing.

love

-Messina )
WrathWings chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
It happens to me all the time, but now I have a laptop in my room and it has its own password. -is proud of self-

And now to the actual review:

That was hawt.

That is all. XD
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Haha, that's hilarious! I used to have to hide what I was writing, too, but I live with someone else now and they don't give a crap what I do in my spare time. He actually encourages it, lol.

AH! This is awesome! It's freakin HOT! It's fine that they didn't actually fuck, lol, the parents thing is understandable *nods head, goes back to reread story*
Inner-Hollow chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
A shower sceane, just the way I like them!

Good fic!