Reviews for Hate Myself For Losing You
AshLiz chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Love this story
ptl4ever419 chapter 29 . 11/21/2013
I love it, a lot. I hope that you one day come back to it, it's amazing :)
e13 chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
Update!
EastAngels2009 chapter 29 . 11/24/2011
this is great. please update soon.
Prongsie101 chapter 29 . 1/30/2011
Hmm... I'm kind of liking this story. It's unique, and very different than anything else I've read :)

Please update soon! x
NoN-Ex15t3Nt chapter 29 . 4/5/2010
lovin it so far! has a gret plot and is very well written! please update asap!
superficialcynic chapter 29 . 7/17/2009
Like the story. Liked how Mer and Alex became close friends. Cant wait for more.
sailor cyanide chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
Such an adorable story- keep up the great work and update soon!
westcoastgrl chapter 29 . 3/7/2009
Please please please update soon. I really love this story.
cafemaza chapter 29 . 2/10/2009
As ALWAYS (I think this is your third fic that Ive read in one sitting!P), I like your central idea for this fanfic. Although I admit, it's kinda weird that Cristina-George-Izzie and Derek elements aren't present - although I couldn't totally disagree cos it provided room for different personalities to become stronger in Meredith's life (i.e. Mommy Ellis and Daddy Chief (haha, I just love that!)).

Although I don't want our dear Mer/Mark to face more drama, I can't really figure out what other directions this fic may lead to; I mean, it's pretty much bright and shiny right now (well, atleast on Mer/Mark's part). Do you intend for this fic to be long? Or it's pretty much ending soon?

Anyway, those are my thoughts!P Looking forward to more chapters and stories (nerve-wracking or fluff, both are to be greeted with open arms!p)!
Greys-Kid chapter 29 . 1/4/2009
Great Update
desecretperson chapter 29 . 1/4/2009
glad they ok and cant wait for more
McMackenzie chapter 29 . 1/4/2009
She should just talk to Susan.
buddies chapter 29 . 1/4/2009