Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I LOVE it! :D It's really good far an totally original - very different to the other 'eds a girl' stories- but I LOVE it! u

Write more soon, Kay?
Karasu00 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'd love to see this continue as this is a very unique idea.
crazycomedian chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This story should totally be updated! :D I think Winry's in Ed's body. But how would be the question? Anyway, I hope this story is updated. :3
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
awesomeness
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really like this story. Is it Envy? That's all I got. And I didn't see it coming, that it was another Ed I mean. Good one, I cant wait for the rest. Later dude.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I want to know what will happen next! Keep on writing!
animefreak892cool4u chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
like it so far. can't wait for the next chapter.
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It's very good so far. And, yes, truly original. Poor Al, caught between the two of them and not knowing who's his real brother. Mustang's reaction was very funny. "snicker"

My guess is that the other Ed is actually Envy, after all the homunculus is a very good actor and knows the brothers.

If I'm not right, don't tell me, just let me discover it for myself."grin"

Have fun writing it. I'm waiting for the next chapter. "smile"
Aca Oni chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh my, Ed is in Winry's body... I think the first thing he should do is stand on a mirror lol.

Just kidding ;)

Great start! I hope it goes well for you.

-oni
Ishte chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I didn't mean to post this anon. So I'll post my pleasure with this story again as the real me. _
ishte chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is a cute start. I can't wait to see how it concludes.

I'm annoyed that a LOT of reasonably ordinary characters are not allowed for scene breaks. Asterixs for one. I usually draw my lines with tildes now. ~rolls eyes~

Anyway, fun story. Can't wait to see how it works out.
agent000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Lol, I would never have expected Ed to be the one visiting Winry/Ed. I thought for sure that he was really dead, since Al had said so. I honestly don't know what's going on here, except that I did notice that whoever is in Ed's body got nervous at the mention of alchemy without the use of a transmutation circle, which could either mean that they couldn't do it, or that they just didn't want to hurt Winry. Not sure which way you're going with this, but it should be interesting to find out. Well done, keep going.

And sorry, I haven't noticed problems with my scene breaks. I only ever use the horizontal markers, lol. I find them to be the most convenient thing to use, so yeah, hehe.
Naomi-Yuko chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hm...it's definitely interesting. Continue!