Reviews for No Loaded Gun
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Wow, that was an awesome story. I really liked Yugi's personality.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i love this fic.
wat i would love even more is a story that explains how they met n became close lovers.
just an idea
PokerPair chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wow that was one heck of a Yugi but I love him here so snappy yet still he will sacrifice anything for Atemu please make more story like this even if they are only one-shots I still I love them :)
Deadly Shadow chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Misty "Amazing..."
Angle "Beautiful writing! I loved Yuugi so much! "
Misty "Atemu was my favorite."
Angle "Of course he is."
Misty "Anyway, good story."
Angle "Famous bunny face time! :3"
Misty "..."
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
dear god that is amazing! poor atemu though :( he was all depressed :( but i love yugi with a backbone _ great story keep it up _
kriss-uchiha chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
wonderful story! thank you (hugs) _
Rukia-K1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I am wonderig why I read this at 4:48am...O.O...still good story
yayubaru1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
you must be The Best writer on this site. And i promise you i shall belive that until the (pray to god this doesn't happen) termination of Fanfiction . net
Phoenix0192 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow, this was a very well written story. I loved the development of it and it followed a very professional arc, you're depictions of the characters and situations were excellent, but very analytical giving it a rather de-personalised feel, by only naming three characters you focused it very well upon Yugi and Atemu but it gave a very hazy feel to their surroundings and the events taking place outside the immediate timeline. I think that this was the intended mood, but if not it suited the story perfectly.

You have a beautiful and surprisingly sophisticated writing style, truly reading this was like something in a book, professionally published and if you ever feel the inclination I urge you to maybe change the character names and enter this into a competition - I truly believe that this has the right level of skill.

My only notes of contention would be two points: Firstly I would really have liked to see some chapters in this as the one long continous stream of story became tedious after a while, even if it was exactly the same way, the psycological concept of changing chapters - or page if in a book - helps to give the mind a rest and to pique interest. Incidentially why a book can get away with much longer chapters than a web-posted story is because of the mentality of changing page, and you must remember that on this site there are no page breaks.

Secondly, the action itself was - in my opinion - a little too planned out. To build the tension there needs to be tension actively felt by the characters, and in this you had a lot of passive tension, such as from the situation. Small things like - perhaps - Yugi loosing his gun at some point, therefore loosing the upper hand, or maybe stringing out Atemu's "death" to be far more actively interacted with. Tools such as dialogue, and first person thoughts will turn a passive tension into an active one. Overall I think that the passivity of your tension created really complimented the characters, but it ended in creating a very flat story which comes back to my first point of chapter breakers; leave the audience something to string them along, and make them wait for the solution - even if its only as long as it takes to liad the next page.

Overall you did a fantastic and highly professional job, I would love to see some of your more recent stuff to see where you've built too.

Keep up the good work

- Phoenix
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was fantastic! It was extremely well written and the storyline was gripping. It was interesting how you explained everyone's thoughts, and how you changed points of view. All in all, an amazing story!
KhemRocks chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
About time I added this now I have my own account. I can only echo what others have said, loved everything about this. Read it ages ago, sorry for not reviewing, and keep coming back. Superbly written.
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow. This was so much fun to read! I love how everything played out- the shift in point of views was welcome and well written, and it was really easy to imagine.

I adore the way you wrote Yuugi- a bit arrogant and sure of himself, and willing to do anything to save Atemu.

You did an amazing job with this! I really admire your intelligent writing style.

YukinoKara
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Interesting plot...I was almost convinced that it was Atemu who was the negotiator, but again, the twist was nice. Would I be correct in saying that Blond was Joey...at least that's who his personality seemed to match. The last scene (after Yuugi is released) was...steamy. (Insert wicked grin here). And we can all guess why they're going to a motel...

Anyway, great job!
esprit hikari chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I both have the time and feel inclined to say that I adored this little fic. ;-) You have an amazing control over words and I absolutely adore every single one of your fics, but this one in particular stood out immensely. I love the unquestionable devotion they have towards each other and the light in which you manage to capture it. Undeniably amazing.
Conqueror chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I like how Atemu was the hostage instead of Yuugi.

And despite the fact that Yugi went to jail, I thought it was sweet. xD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »