Reviews for Centauri Arrival: Rediscovering the Past
ChocolateTeapot chapter 3 . 3/14
This is a very good chapter. The in-depth profile on Morgan was excellent and I also liked Earth Command's thoughts about the settlements.

My favourite part of this chapter was the discovery of the historical datalinks.

Callum's thoughts about his wife leaving him were well done too.

The end was great.
Chargone chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Reviews for chapter 21 of a two chapter fic look very odd :D
Good to see this updating again, even if it's a rewrite rather than a continuation.
ChocolateTeapot chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This is a really interesting premise. The writing is very good too, so I'm very happy that you are reviving this story.

In chapter one, I really liked the part from Koushik's perspective.

Callum's reaction to realising that Koushik was actually asleep made me smile.

One typo: (To the scientists relief, they were also able confirm that while Chiron was a bit further from Alpha Centauri A than Earth was from Sol, it was brighter which helped offset the difference.) (scientists')

The revelation regarding the hyperdrive was very good.

I also liked the ship log entry.

The description of the abandoned settlement is great, as was the discussion between Rhoda and Ramirez. I'm very interested in finding out what happened to the Unity colonists.
Aoirann chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
2210? That's rather fast to get a transcendence victory.
Onsholo chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
eager for more.
Onsholo chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
You do nt plan to ad the crossfire dlc factions? Also LONG LIVE THE CHAIRMAN AND THE HIVE!
pacificuser chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Please continue this fic one day!
Chargone chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
this incredibly well written fic needs chapters badly :)

like many good fics I've encountered lately it was last updated in 2009, but one can always hope for revival (I've seen fics come back after bigger gaps occasionally)

the setting's quite novel... everyone shipping off for the stars is certainly a non-standard end to the factions in Alpha Centauri (well, non-end really...)

and i suppose with the native life mostly killed off Planet is probably not being terrible vocal, and thus transcendence wasn't really an option (i kept expecting some evidence of that until you specifically stated what had happened to the factions, to be honest...)

but yes, very well written. good job :)
pacificuser chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
Oh My god! I enjoyed that! Now I'm hooked!
pacificuser chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow! This is so cool! You have made a new fan! Please update regularly!
chankljp chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
This is one of the best Alpha Centauri fan fiction I have ever read! It is a shame that there are only so few reviews. I hope you will continue this great story!
The Breeze chapter 21 . 7/20/2009
Not very familiar with Alpha Centauri - sort of followed this over from a crossover - but this is a great story.

militaryhistory chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
'Tis a good tale. I like it.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
nice buildup. cant wait to see where it leads
Aoirann chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
I'm leaving this review because I have nothing better to say but I know how frustrating it is to have people not review.