Reviews for Gains and Losses
Kristi chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I really liked this story ! I think it is so cute that Tracy works in a bookstore. I work in a book store to ! LOL ! I want to read more ! Can I ask about Andy what does he think about Chris and Tracy?

Please Updte soon!
a kiss goodnight chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Sorry it's taken me awhile to review, I've been busy finals are this week.

Anyway, it feels like it's been forever since I read the last chapter so I got kind of confused because I forgot some of the details. I was like, "why is Rebecca hanging out with cheerleaders?"

but aw Tracy got slapped? :[
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 3 . 5/1/2008

LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Oh sad!

She has to hear Chris out!
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I'm hooked already!
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
I hate two faced people too...if I was Tracy I would have smacked the crap out of Rebecca. She sounds really annoying.
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Aw, poor Chris. Tracy shouldn't have gotten so mad at him, he just wanted to know if she liked him or if that was just a rumor.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hi!

I'm a huge fan of Jerky, so I'll pretty much give anything he's in an try.

I like this so far. It's interesting because in this, Jericho is a college student, not the Jericho we know as a wrestler. I'm really interested to see how things are going to go with him and Tracy, and how Rebecca will fit in the mix, especially since she and Tracy don't really get along.

Great job so far.

Tina
WordsLikeStardust chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
uh oh...someone's mad lol. Stupid Rebecca.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
It seems okay so far, keep it up and watch out for any spelling/punctuation errors.
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Trace is definitely jealous
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
wow, this is really good. I like it a lot. I really hope Chris and Tracy fix things.

Im loving this story. Update soon.
JamieluvsHHH chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
hells yeah! go cedar hill! lol. this story is really great. wish the chapters were a bit longer though.

can't wait until the next chapter. keep up the good work
bluesnowball24 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Poor Tracy she gets hurt by Rebecca WHAT happened did Chris go and help Tracy and Rebecca?Are you going to put more of Melissa I am a jericjo lover for life but I got sad beacuse you don't put alot of Andy ! UMM... I have a big Question does Rebecca and Andy get along ? Why did Tracy walk away? Is Chris at Tracy ? Does Chris still in love with Tracy ? Even though ahe has a boyfriend Does he still have hope and faith. HOPE TRACY AND CHRIS CLEAR THINGS UP AND HOPE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO REBECCA! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
a kiss goodnight chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
I may have missed something but who is "Andy" for the next chapter?

Interesting start to the story so far though. I think I'm more interested in Rebecca & Tracy's history with one another though lol :)