Reviews for Come Home
Seriously? How can you have Leon get over the fact that Cloud cheated on him with a female and got her pregnant so quickly. Then even after he came back you add the cliche part where the children try to make him get back with the dad. Then even after he talks about trying to have a child 3 times arlfter the miscarriage he still wants him back ? You should have me him be more closed off. So no. Too cliche and too stupid.
A Fangirl Mess chapter 37 . 7/3
I swear, your demyx and zex is just the most /goddamn beautiful/ part of this giant interweaving story; I was on my toes with absolute giddiness throughout the entire chapter and have fallen in love with the letters they send, the difference in tone, and how it's like pieces of life and letters connecting together much like Zexion's own feelings through the process. Maybe I'm a bit biased and I have a thing for "distant but growing closer" relationships. Maybe I'm influenced from personal connection to this pairing. (As your akuroku, Cleon, soriku, and yuffietine are with no doubt beautiful what with my ecstatic squeals) But this moment is such a killer here that I need to leave some note of how /wonderful/ the characterizations are, how thrilling it is to be in wonder only to be thrown in awe of what's actually happening, and how heart-wrenching the development/tension is at this point. To keep this short, it's goddamn beautiful. (I'm sure you don't need another fan pulling a Zexion of two thousand words just to praise this story.)
I hope wherever you are that you and your family are doing well, and that you live happy. Because I sure was happy while reading this (shocked, pained, and frustrated, but altogether happy) and know you deserve it for undoubtedly putting countless smiles on readers' faces with your writing. Thank you.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 55 . 3/18/2015
Wow...this story was so amazing. It was all so realistic and had the right amounts of drama and angst as well as romance. You did well with every couple and all the character interactions and the whole thing with Cloud and Leon, how they split and things ended so badly between them...it was all written out so well. And how you had them get back together slowly but steadily...it was all so amazing.

And don't even get me started on Roxas and Sora. God, I loved how you wrote them. So sweet but so conniving! XD Truly, this story is amazing and I just loved it! WOW!
Ana I. LD chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
...
I hate this
I can't stand cheating at all...
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 56 . 2/4/2015
hi I really loved your story :) it was satisfying to see everybody so happy in the end. thanks for writing!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 55 . 3/6/2014
I can't believe it's over...I have so many emotions that I can't even express. I loved this story so much. I have never read one with all my favorite pairings. Originally, I would not have thought that I would like the idea because the time would be split and I would want to focus on the main couple. However, I found myself falling in love with each and every couple and I was at the edge of my seat every single chapter. You built the story up so well. I absolutely loved the organization of it. It truly was so unique! I loved being in the minds of different characters and also the flashbacks of each chapter were so well thought out. This is definitely one of my favorite stories of all time and I know that I will come back to this and read it again and again. Marvelous job
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 54 . 3/6/2014
bahaha hahahaha I DIED when sora was telling riku what's acceptable and what's not hahahaha. Cute ending! I'm so sad this story's ending tho...
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 53 . 3/6/2014
This story makes me so happy...it's so adorable! What a perfect way for their story to end!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 52 . 3/6/2014
I'm like smiling from ear to ear. They. Are. So. Fucking. Cute. Omggggg I love love love love them! You capture their personalities so well!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 50 . 3/6/2014
OHHH haha I was confused about why seph said he was okay with Leon's orientation too! Glad you cleared that up.
Noooooo I really want to know what happens next!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 49 . 3/6/2014
OMGOSH IM LIKR SQUEALING WITH JOY! IM SO HAPPY THEYRE OFFICIALLY BACK TOGETHER! Now they can get down and dirty hehehehehe. Omgosh and what a perfect way for zack to finally make an appearance! It's amazing how every little detail is planned out and explained. I don't know how you do it!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 48 . 3/6/2014
Awww what a sweet chapter! I love the the dialogue/flashbacks! They were a nice touch and I love how readers can tell where part in the storyline they were said and who said them! You're a genius!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 47 . 3/6/2014
It's a little weird to have demyx be the dominant one but given their personalities, it makes sense! Gaaaah I am so happy that they're together! They are the most adorable thing!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 46 . 3/5/2014
Omg I can't wait for Leon and cloud to finally take the next step. I feel like all my reviews are "I can't wait for _" but it's just so true! You really make me so excited to know what happens. I have so much homework and studying to do but I Have to make time for this story cuz I'm dying to know what happens!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 45 . 3/5/2014
Omgosh gaaaah I'm so excited for sora and Roxas! Now it's just time for programs with zemyx!
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »