Reviews for Telephone Tag
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Adorable and a little heartbreaking. Wonderful.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Amokitty chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love this story for it's clever and witty repartee. It's so funny, sad, and touching. Your unbiased portrayal makes all three characters sympathetic, and how often do we get see that? Fantastic work, as always.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This was great fun. Looking forward to more stories from you. :)
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Even though I dont know who the heck Wisdom is this was very good and sad!
Xakko chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Fits perfectly with the Paul Cornell "pathetic, Kitty-obsessed" Pete Wisdom, but humanizes him more.

I love the easy relationship you show between Kitty and Piotr, and how the latter struggles to accept this other man in his love's life.
sleepwalk chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Great piece. I always wondered if I would have liked Wisdom if he hadn't have been linked to Pryde. I guess I just hated the "Pete Wisdom is sexier and smarter and more powerful and a better fighter than anyone else" fan fiction from that time. He's written as good now as when Ellis created him but without the Mary-Sue type attachment he had.

Side note: Any man who has been on either side (or both) of this situation truly appreciates this story.
LLLLevitzules chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
A lovely, bittersweet story showing how bonds among teammates create strange families, and where love and lonliness for former comrades provides the path back to friendship.
Author376 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I think that is probably the best portrayel of the way that those two men despise and yet relate to one another that I've ever read. You write them well. From Pete Wisdom's continued need for Kitty's friendship to his dislike for Piotr. Piotr is that guy who he just isn't and can hate for it. So perfect, damn the tin plated... Yep, that's Wisdom and you got him.

As for Piotr's response to Pete it's perfect. He's the guy who took his girlfriend from him while he wasn't looking. And worse, did it after he threw her away when he wasn't really himself. He's almost a symbol for all of Piotr's mistakes.

I loved it.

Author376
Starsinger chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
You know, I think this is better than what you put up on LJ. Cool. Liked it, glad to see it here. You know, the rest of the usual blather I put out about this time.