Reviews for Thunder and Roses
Slytherson chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
aw that is so so sweet beautiful but sad I so enjoyed reading this thank you for creating and writing this here on ffn!
SilverNeira chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
Oh I just love your story! Erik definitely need a strong woman who would help him with his pain and confusion! I just love it! Thank for creating this!
I'm still a bit sad and upset with the ending, not saying that it was not beautiful or anything, I just that I just don't like it when the ending have someone dead. It kind of like a bittersweet feeling. Oh well as long as they're happy.
DurinsDaughter chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
Beautiful story! I love PotO and the phics written for it but this is one of the best non-Christine phics I've read so far.
Witty Sarcasm chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
An absolutely AMAZING story! I've stayed up way past my bedtime in order to finish it! Kept me hooked, laughing and interested the entire time.

Brava, bravisima!
VoraciousReader99 chapter 19 . 6/28/2010
Thsi story is so cute! I love it!XD
Raine44354 chapter 19 . 10/25/2009
i knew I would like this fic, you actually stuck to the movie's ending (with the resectable tweaks) and it made this just that much more amazing. you (and a few others) have inspired me to begin my own Phantom fic. oh and good luck to all your other fics!

Raine
Grassina3 chapter 19 . 2/27/2009
I LOVED this story. The ending was great and there weren't a lot of mistkaes like lots of other stories. Great Job! By the way, can I borrow Erik? :)
attack-on-tina chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
Today, in hope of relieving my boredom, I clicked on a title... And am now crying. IT'S SO TOUCHING!

Holy cheesecake on a stick, I'm easily moved...

Well, thank you for the wonderful hours you have given me and also for the excuse to not do my laundry. You deserve a bottle of RaMuNe and some Pocky for your hard work, and Erik deserves a big bunch of purdy flowers for being your muse.

Anyways, wow. Brava! Brava! Bravissima! Christine, Christing.

Christine...

POWAH TO THE GOBLINS
Alaia96 chapter 19 . 11/27/2008
Oh my,

You do not understand how much you have helped me and how much I am crying right now. When I saw the play and Movie and came out with tears of so much pain for Erik as he lived his life in pain but when I was reading this it made me see it in a hole different way and now my tears are tears of pure joy as this is one of my favorit storys list with my favorit book's as well. I love the end as I always cry so much at this scean in seeing the rose but now I see him and the two of them happily walking up to the stars above. I am soo sorry I am verry chatty and I just wanted to et you know that you have britaned my hole week.

You have such a beautiful hand in writing,

Alaia xx
bsblover17 chapter 19 . 11/14/2008
I loved this story! You have moved me to tears, the end was SO sweet! This is my favorite Phanfic I've ever read!

I can't wait to read some of your other fics!
Assassin Angel92 chapter 19 . 11/3/2008
Flame:What a Happy Ending!

Sora: Jeez when did you get sappy?

Erik: I would Duck and Cover now if i were you

Flame: I loved this Story you got Style Phan-Girl! now i have to take care of Sora here and If ya make another Phantom story I'll be Reading!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PHANFICTIONS EVER! THE ENDING ALMOST MADE ME CRY FOR TWO REASONS: ONE THEY'RE ALL DEAD 'CEPT RAOUL TWO THE STORY IS OVER! NO!
hockeygirl14 chapter 19 . 10/1/2008
Awesome. Great job!
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
...WHO! THAT WAS AWESOME! I can't believe you put Music and Lyrics in there (0o0)! Total sickwitit-ness!
AssassinPyro chapter 19 . 9/3/2008
I'm crying now. That was so sweet and sad. What happened to squishie? What about the puppies? (hugs Erik and Dawn) this is so sad. (cries a lot)